Thread: National Income!

Icon1 National Income!

Good evening ladies and gentlmen. I have a question I would like to ask about modding Napoleon! I am sure you all are familiar with the certain buildings in Napoleon that generate income for one's nation? Such as dockyars, steamworks, etc! My question is how I can change the monetary values of the buildings? Lets say for instance that building A adds an additional 750 to your region and also 2 more per turn. I would like to be able to change those values to ones that meet my needs. This will be my first attempt at modifications, so I am rather excited about it! Thank you kind sirs in advance, have a jolly good ole day!

Default Re: National Income!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Mr.♔L.E.E.♔ View Post
    Good evening ladies and gentlmen. I have a question I would like to ask about modding Napoleon! I am sure you all are familiar with the certain buildings in Napoleon that generate income for one's nation? Such as dockyars, steamworks, etc! My question is how I can change the monetary values of the buildings? Lets say for instance that building A adds an additional 750 to your region and also 2 more per turn. I would like to be able to change those values to ones that meet my needs. This will be my first attempt at modifications, so I am rather excited about it! Thank you kind sirs in advance, have a jolly good ole day!
    building_effects_junctions The gdp modifications are pretty straighforward

Default Re: National Income!

By George, thank you good sir! Have a rep!