Thread: Questions and Suggestions

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Default Questions and Suggestions

Post any questions or Suggestions you may have regarding this modification to the original IB2.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Questions and Suggestions

Wasn't he that usurper guy that is featured in the original IB? Will this campaign be that hard? (I nearly ate my computer in anger at that campaign, soooo hard but rewarding when Rome falls to you )
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Constantine III formaly declared independence from the provinces of the roman Empire and claimed the throne in 407 in Britan. other legions quickly joined him, and Britan was left undefended. after years of victory and defeat, he was defeated and killed in 411 by Honorius.
    Last edited by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius; March 19, 2010 at 07:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Why not do an alternate history option for Constantine III where he doesn't die?

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Just been playing Vandal campaign ,as of five minutes ago .I am liking it its growing on me by the minute (really cant wait for whole mod ) . Admittedly have not been playing long ,so I might be wrong ,but WRE is very stable. I mean eventually the three most important generals (whether the historical persons of Aetius and Boniface etc or in-game characters ) should have to fight it out for supremacy .I don't suppose there is someway that can happen is there ?
    EDIT: OOPS I am in wrong thread again!
    Last edited by Constantius; April 10, 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Signature made by Joar

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

UR begins at the same time, and when I get the civil war trigger running between Aetius and Bonifacius I can forward it here, and you can convert it over to Africa Vandalorum

Foederatus

you should add offices from previous mods such as magister millitum and preafect gallorum, also office of consul might be nice, also for added fun, maybe some kind of system can be made for the senate, like giving characters senatorial status with benefits or something.

Quote Originally Posted by VirIlluster View Post
    you should add offices from previous mods such as magister millitum and preafect gallorum, also office of consul might be nice, also for added fun, maybe some kind of system can be made for the senate, like giving characters senatorial status with benefits or something.
    Hi VirIlluster
    I dont have have the mod on my comp(hard drive died several weeks ago) but as I remember much of this has been added. Have been playing it?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Foederatus

lol of course it was great, but the office of consul was missing, plus like i said, some senatorial status would be cool. like Trait: Senator " Being a Senator has its benefits if though minor" +2 influence or something

Hi from 2020, just checking on progress?