Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weaker Spys mod.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: Weaker Spys mod.

Moved to Gameplay Tweaks.

PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by l33tl4m3r; June 23, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Quote Originally Posted by harry_bastard View Post
    Just a suggestion- am 2 years into a french campaign without any assassinated generals by modding the db/abilities_tables/abilities table
    in Agent Abilities- can_assassinate line- change last column cell in row to False

Seems to work for me (so far)

PS. I don't think the value discussed in the first post would be correct anyway (0) as if you use the ESF editor to look at the value for those agents who normally can't assassinate- its -1 not 0
    I tried to kill assassintions with -1 without success until I stumbled upon the False option in the abilities table

Cheers
    Is this the way to go then?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    This is a standalone mod to reduce the amount of spys in the game to cut down on the amount of assasinations.
    Mod is in movie .pack format so it doesnt require a user.script file.
    This mod does not stop assasinations.

2 Versions: One is the mod and the other is unmodded so you can make changes to spy rates yourself to the values you want.

AK47,
    They are not assassinating now but even with values set to 0 they still sabotage.

In the unmodded or modded you can also remove the ability for spys to assasinate.
    In "Agent_to_agent_abilities" you can delete the column that says "can assasinate" or change the value next to it to "0".
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

AK47,
    Setting the value to zero still has enemy spy's assassinating my general and blowing up my buildings, the AI seems to override the mod.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123