Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 934495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1189

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Default Re: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

So I'm trying to install this and NTF am I right in installing them in this order?
    N: Total Combat
    N: Total Factions
    N: Expanded music.

It's in that order isn't it?

Also, where can I find the Total Combat picture of Napoleon and his Cavalry Commander?
    Last edited by Hazzard; February 20, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

Default Re: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

I had the same problem. It turned out that when I chose "Continue Death or Glory" from the launcher, no save games would work and the game would crash. But when I choose "Start Death or Glory" as I did when I started my campaign, my save game works again.

So "Continue Death or Glory" may be broken. Maybe you can use regular NTW .exe after you've configured your campaign through the launcher. Haven't tried that yet.

Too bad this mod seems discontinued. It owns. Still seems to be working pretty good though.

My reply above was to:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Roberts View Post
    Hi Hip i have been playing your fantastic mod for ages, took a break for a while and started as the french in a 40 stack death or glory campaign saved the game at turn 25,next day went to load the saved game it crashed.
    reinstalled game and tried agian-now the game wont load at all from the loader-just as the games about to go to the main menu screeen it CTD-below is my PC problem report--please help i am having withdrawls...Thank you

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Napoleon.exe
    Application Version: 1.3.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4fe1f36c
    Fault Module Name: Napoleon.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.3.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4fe1f36c
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00037c33
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 39b8
    Additional Information 2: 39b8bff2f22b4c172c9f9c953d70c0af
    Additional Information 3: 3621
    Additional Information 4: 362155db74816f1887bdccd1cdbfa2cf

hello just downloaded this mod and tried to start a death or glory campaign. i selected total campaign > army size 40 > austria then the game loaded. i went to load game and then selected my save. then i get a ctd ? How do i fix this?

EDIT: sBasically every option i select (campaign, custom battle etc will cause CTD
    Last edited by NinjaWJ; March 20, 2013 at 01:00 PM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Can the NTC 4.0 mod be uploaded to a reliable site such as Mediafire or be reuploaded to FileFactory/RapidShare, because I tried ALL download links for the NTC 4.0 mod and the mod cannot be found anywhere.

ModDB seems to have the mod but it's still unavailable and the links for Gamefront (probably corrupt archive), MegaUpload (due to the site closure by FBI) are broken.

The other links only show you a message saying that the file isn't available and it seems the mod was deleted on RapidShare, FileFactory.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Try here mate ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods/napoleon-t...bat-v40-beta-v
    it worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    Try here mate ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods/napoleon-t...bat-v40-beta-v
    it worked for me
    Thanks for the link I appreciate that.

+rep

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I don't know what am I doing wrong, but for unknown reason I cannot start a new NTF campaign with NTC support in NTC.

This is what I did when I installed NTC.

Fresh install of NTW
    Installed NTC
    Installed NTF 3.61
    Installed DMN 2.65 Epic Edition

After that I can start a new campaign with both mods separately, but cannot start a mod compatibility (NTC+NTF) campaign in NTC because NTW will not load properly (shows both mods loading images then NTW just stop).

I don't know what am I doing wrong, but for unknown reason I cannot start a new NTF campaign with NTC support in NTC.
    Now I know why I couldn't start a new NTF campaign with NTC support, because I forgot how to do it.

So for those who still having issues when starting a NTF campaign with NTC. Remember that you must do it in the same way you did for DarthMod Napoleon, meaning that you need to run NTC launcher first then select the NTF campaign with NTC support, which will automatically start the NTF launcher and there you select what campaign you want to play then close NTF. Note that don't mess with the Portuguese units and the Scotland units since both of them aren't compatible with NTC.

Once you have done that then you can continue your campaign via the continue NTF campaign option in the NTC launcher and NTW will be automatically loaded. So as long your campaign are intact then you can go back to your NTC+NTF campaign by selecting the continue NTF+NTC campaign the NTC launcher without touching NTF at all just what you can do in DMN (change settings in DMN then continue your game by running NTW).

Best mod ever made .
    1 ?
    I started a NTFcampaign with NTC .
    I can only stack armies max 20 is this correct ?
    Since i am used to play with 40 unit/army i am spoiled and don't like 20 armies anymore
    Yes i know

if u have the arm why use the hand

kind regards

anyone else having problems playing it
    reinstalled NTW and mod but when i load a saved gme ctd

Don´t know why, but when i start the game with the mod installed it crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by jari18 View Post
    Don´t know why, but when i start the game with the mod installed it crashes.
    Exactly how did launch the game?

mennelik's Avatar Civis

hi are you planning to give the Generals from all nations a mixed up bodyguard so not only generic staff officers, maybe you can ask somebody from MOE to use their part of their mod?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

The whole current MoE unit team can answer. Our uniforms can be used if you install our "faction.pack" and replace the uniforms and/or uniform_to_faction_colour entries in the tables of your mod.

Be careful: it means a full atlas for each faction, so if you play a battle with too many factions involved, it will impact memory load.

I know the NTC team is long gone by now and the NTC mod seems to be abandoned, but I wonder if anyone else have notice the same thing as I have with the Death & Glory campaign.

Today I wanted to start a Death & Glory campaign as Russia with the following settings e.g reduced NTC units, NTC formations: on, to mention the most crucial settings, because I didn't like too large units (150 cavalry, 60 artillery, 400 infantry, 300 light infantry I think it was) that much in a battle in-game. So I reduce the army units to be the default value (vanilla?) for almost every unit type (60 cavalry, 36 artillery, 240 infantry, 180 light infantry, but I'm not sure about the size for the cavalry.

What I discover is that I cannot start a Death & Glory campaign as historical and no matter what I do the game will CTD. No - NTC, Death and Glory - save will work nor does the campaign option in-game work, so basically you cannot start a Death & Glory campaign as historical.

However everything else seems to work as intended so perhaps I've trigger a bug, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I hope someone here have more information about what issue there is in the Death & Glory campaign with the specific NTC settings I use.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Be careful when you change number of men to also change number of horse (for cavalry) and guns (for artillery). if they don't match for a unit, game will crash.
    You may also want to edit the size of the unit in the startpos. If they were edited for a large unit, like 300 men, and now in the DB it is limited to 100, maybe it can also create crash?

I have recently downloaded NTC however i am unable to play battles, i get to main menu but when i try to start a battle it crashes, i tried the base game and it worked just fine. Does any one have any fixes? This mod looks really cool i look forward to playing it.

no idea what is happening
    Installeds all back after removing al (game dir + Userinfo in profile)
    Installed regular game + NTC
    Started it played 15 turn np .
    Today want to continue and CTD
    Did all possible i think of but always games stats up get to the continue screen and neither whati i do ctd .

Laetus

If anyone is still out there, offering help to issues with this mod.
    Well, When I launch NTF VIA the NTC Launcher It crashes a few
    Seconds into the Campaign loading.
    Anyone Know whats up with this?