Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Andre J. Jassoch's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: BETA IV: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MAJOR UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
    hip63
    You sir are simly the BEST!!! I can reply here every day just to thank you but i say it just one last time in hope this will express it all from beginning to the end and this goes forever.THANK YOU.and whenever it will let me i +rep you with guarantee.(personally i dont have the mod installed now i wait to the new beta changes).

Default Re: BETA IV: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MAJOR UPDATE!

Hi hip63 love the mod,great compilation, iam especially looking forward to all those new units.One question though? Is it possible to have a campaign that ends in 1815 rather than 1812 always found that end date strange given the history of Nap Wars. Keep up the good work mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Wundwolf View Post
    Hey Hip,

I'm playing a Death or Glory campaign as Sweden, and I'm enjoying it very much.
    But I have some problems with my navy. The larger ships like the 74-of-the-line and the 80-of-the-line are spontaneously reduced to 23 guns without enemy contact and cannot be repaired.
    Its really annoying.

Hi!

I have the naval mod in this computer and I see that the cause of it seems to be that those ships have less gunners than they should have, that is why they cannot see their active guns number increased by repairation. I will try to test if this is the final cause of this bug and test it next week when I am back at home. Thank you for your feedback.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by terciperix View Post
    I had the same problem on the Beta II and I was playing as Spain on Peninsula Campaign, Death Or Glory campaign with 30 units per army.
    Here I am playing on the Beta IV version as Great-Britain with the Total Campaign.

I am playing with low grass and low sky, medium for building, Ultra for units and High for textures options.
    I have tried with the HDR option and without.

I don't think of any other particular details.
    Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre J. Jassoch View Post
    You sir are simly the BEST!!! I can reply here every day just to thank you but i say it just one last time in hope this will express it all from beginning to the end and this goes forever.THANK YOU.and whenever it will let me i +rep you with guarantee.(personally i dont have the mod installed now i wait to the new beta changes).
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rhoobarb73 View Post
    Hi hip63 love the mod,great compilation, iam especially looking forward to all those new units.One question though? Is it possible to have a campaign that ends in 1815 rather than 1812 always found that end date strange given the history of Nap Wars. Keep up the good work mate!
    Hmm, I'll look into it and see what I can do...

Quote Originally Posted by Bethencourt View Post
    Hi!

I have the naval mod in this computer and I see that the cause of it seems to be that those ships have less gunners than they should have, that is why they cannot see their active guns number increased by repairation. I will try to test if this is the final cause of this bug and test it next week when I am back at home. Thank you for your feedback.
    A good man!

hip63

Wundwolf's Avatar Tiro

Thats great. I'm looking forward to the next beta.

Patrician Artifex

REVISED NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 BETA V Changelog:

New Mods:
    59 Additional 'Impérial Eagle' French Units by L'aigle
    21 Additional 'Impérial Eagle' British Units by L'aigle
    10 Additional 'English Cavalry' British Units by Zaskar70
    27 Additional 'Scarlet Dawn' British Units by General Cornwallis
    22 Additional 'Army of Francis' Austrian Units by General Cornwallis
    30 Additional 'Rise of the Black Eagle' Prussian Units by General Cornwallis
    20 Additional 'Bart07' Austria Units by bar07
    15 Additional 'Bart07' Prussia Units by bar07
    33 Additional 'Bart07' Russian Units by bar07
    3 Additional 'Grenadiers' Russian Units by SHREDDER
    Russian Retextures by SHREDDER
    French Retextures by L'aigle
    NTC In-Game Version Number

New Updates:
    NTC Fire by Rank Mod Updated for new units
    NTC Grenades Mod Updated for new units
    NTC Ropes Mod Updated for new units
    NTC Stakes Mod Updated for new units
    NTC Credits Updated

New Fixes:
    NTC Launcher Stakes Option Fixed
    NTC Launcher Tracer Option Fixed
    Naval Mod issue with 74 Gun Ships Fixed (needs testing)

SPECIAL NOTE: NEW 'STEAM CHECK' ADDED:
    I've added a new STEAM checking system to the NTC Launcher. Basically it will check to see if STEAM is running. If not, then launcher checks to make sure that steam is properly installed. If STEAM is properly installed then the launcher will ask you to start STEAM first before playing. If the launcher can not detect that STEAM is properly installed it will display a message stating so. The NTC Mod can not be play without STEAM properly installed and running first! I have done this for two reasons:

1. - STEAM should be running before starting NTW and NTC to provide the smoothest gaming experience.

2. - NTC does NOT work well with illegal copies of the game, period!

I'm tired of the "no-steam version" issues popping up in the forums so I've added the Steam Checking to let people know that "NO STEAM" means "NO PLAY!"

PEACE OUT! (and yes that is240!)

I'm hoping for a weekend release!

hip63

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

+rep my dear hip63, i follow all your mods on TW gaming platforms, your work is much appreciated, outstanding compilation :-) i hope for a weekend release too ;-)
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

I can't play the "Death or Glory" campaign with United Kingdom . The file is missing from the folder "saves" every time I try to start a new Campaign with this faction.
    With other factions I had no problems.

Bart07 units are bugged in AllInOne mod, be advised

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Fantastic mod !

But how can I make this playable on higher quality without having the unit size decreased automatically ?
    Invictus I Victoria

Patrician Artifex

start the vanilla game, make your video setting changes, exit the game, now start NTC and your video setting will carry over but you'll still have NTC unit sizes ect...

hip63

hm, I tried it allready, but whenever I do so, NTC resets it everytime or sets the unit size on 0.
    Last edited by GeneralL; October 26, 2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Invictus I Victoria

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    hm, I tried it allready, but whenever I do so, NTC resets it everytime or sets the unit size on 0.
    I'm at work right now so limited on time but look here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post10454003

hip63

I'm at work right now so limited on time but look here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post10454003

hip63
    Sorry mate. I've got it working again after just completly deleting all NTC packs + boot pack ( yes, I had a reserve ) and reisntalling your mod. Now it's playing perfeclty. Thank you anyway hip63!
    Invictus I Victoria

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerButler76 View Post
    I can't play the "Death or Glory" campaign with United Kingdom . The file is missing from the folder "saves" every time I try to start a new Campaign with this faction.
    With other factions I had no problems.
    I test last night and it was working for me, the new release should be out this weekend so perhaps it will correct your issue. (BTW - I play bass and I'am a huge black sabbath fan!)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    Sorry mate. I've got it working again after just completly deleting all NTC packs + boot pack ( yes, I had a reserve ) and reisntalling your mod. Now it's playing perfeclty. Thank you anyway hip63!
    Excellent! Enjoy the mod!

hip63

Andre J. Jassoch's Avatar Decanus

(BTW - I play bass and I'am a huge black sabbath fan!
    Sorry for out of thread theme reaction but YEEES,good style.More and more rare to see people who listen to good music.

Patrician Artifex

Alright, I'm still hoping for a weekend release of NTC v4.0 BETA V but I could use a couple of beta testers to help check it out before the public release.

I need someone who can check it right away so it can still make it out this weekend.

Any takers?

I have a private download link already standing by....

If you are interested you should contact me via a PM here at TWC.

P.S. - I'll only consider "established" community members, so no "one post wonders" and such need apply.

hip63

I can't seem to get the Peninsula Campaign to work in D or G mode. Whenever I set it up it doesn't seem to create a save file. After lots of attempts I seem to have got a normal DorG campaign working stably (though I haven't had a battle yet so fingers crossed).

My Napoleon copy is a retail version but starts through steam and I got the Peninsula campaign through steam.

Any suggestions?

Patrician Artifex

I'm at work right now but I'll check the files when I can.

EDIT: I had a quick moment and found the issue, minor typo in a script, it will be fixed in the next release.

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; October 27, 2011 at 08:06 AM.

I'm at work right now but I'll check the files when I can.

EDIT: I had a quick moment and found the issue, minor typo in a script, it will be fixed in the next release.

hip63
    Cool. Out of interest, will I have to start a new campaign to take advantage of all the upcoming unity goodness?