Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing Forthcoming)

It stopped because Thor had RL calling

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing Forthcoming)

Alright, i'm a total newb when it comes to using total war mods, and i've been fighting with getting this one installed for 2 days now, so finally registered to get on here and ask for some help. I have the current steam version of N:TW, ive got all the dlc and when I follow the directions to install the mod, it gets to the loading screen then it just closes out. I've tried removing pacth 3 through 5, 2 through 5, all the patch files, even tried it with all the patch files in place and just removed patch 2 and 3, yet all result in the same ending...crash..so if anyone has some ideas to help me try to get this mod working id appreciate it.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

This mod is dead, it doesnt wrok anymore im afraid.

What happened to thor?

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Real Life

I'm trying to find the folder to put the script in, but am having absolutely no luck at all. I have windows 7, what do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ZonkyTheDonkey View Post
    I'm trying to find the folder to put the script in, but am having absolutely no luck at all. I have windows 7, what do I do?
    Don't bother. The mod is not updated and will not work with the latest patch. Considering the creator has been gone for months, I think it's safe to not expect an update as well.
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

Any chances of this mod getting back on track with the return of Thor?

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon10 Rumours of this mod's demise have been greatly exaggerated!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    This mod is dead, it doesnt wrok anymore im afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    Don't bother. The mod is not updated and will not work with the latest patch. Considering the creator has been gone for months, I think it's safe to not expect an update as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by zxcvmnb View Post
    Any chances of this mod getting back on track with the return of Thor?

groovy galaxy studios and The Legion of Rahl

Proudly Presents a Very First Peek:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

WHEN IT'S READY AND NOT BEFORE!
    Last edited by hip63; October 17, 2011 at 06:28 PM.

zxcvmnb's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 4.0 - The Groovy Galaxy Edition

Great news! Best of luck with this mod!

TGW Mod Official Unit Cutter-Outer

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 4.0 - The Groovy Galaxy Edition

Well I stand corrected... best of luck
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Nice! I own NTW but have not played it yet as it seems a bit too streamlined... been spoiled with you-know-which-mod for ETW and have been looking for something to spice up NTW.

Larger units, longer ranges, more than just front line firing drill, bigger deployment zones, no more laser trails, more sensible AI, etc... I'll be watching and waiting!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Wow, this is quite something. I watch with keen interest.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by earthling View Post
    Nice! I own NTW but have not played it yet as it seems a bit too streamlined... been spoiled with you-know-which-mod for ETW and have been looking for something to spice up NTW.

Larger units, longer ranges, more than just front line firing drill, bigger deployment zones, no more laser trails, more sensible AI, etc... I'll be watching and waiting!
    For now try my All In One mod! you will not be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    For now try my All In One mod! you will not be disappointed!
    Yep, AIO caught my eye and I've been reading through the thread. Looks very good and seems to cover many things I'm interested in. You may have caught a case of unit bloat though!

However, I know I can disable stuff I don't want.

Patrician Artifex

Icon10 Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 4.0 - The Groovy Galaxy Edition

Release of the v4 demo 1 is happening very soon!

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; October 17, 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Does the mod actually support 360 degree effectiveness for skirmishers as was stated in that first post? That would be great since it does appear to be a problem for most implementations of skirmishers including vanilla.
    thanks

L00n's Avatar Libertus

any progress soon?

Patrician Artifex

Icon10 Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 4.0 - The Groovy Galaxy Edition

Quote Originally Posted by L00n View Post
    any progress soon?
    The promised Demo is coming very soon, I'm putting finishing touches on it now.

hip63
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hip63Tvaro.png  
    Last edited by hip63; July 17, 2013 at 05:15 PM.