Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Megas12345's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing) PATCH NEWS - TEMPORARY FIX

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerJim View Post
    Others may be happy and content. I am not. You have made 2 changes to your WWI mod since the latest CA update and zero here. I like your mod the best but waiting is getting boring and I want to play Napoleon, not WWI. So I am beginning to look elsewhere.
    I agree with Jim as well, but I want to say that I do love your WW1 mod as well and am amazed at the work your putting into NTW.. I like this one better for now just because I love the timeframe more than WW1 and am interested as to when 3B might be available? I understand though your busy on Great War as a priority.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing) PATCH NEWS - TEMPORARY FIX

I like the way one of the Tags is Thoragoros... who'd search for him. hehe

[You just got trolled by your own team]

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Mitch, Your humble servant♔ View Post
    I like the way one of the Tags is Thoragoros... who'd search for him. hehe

[You just got trolled by your own team]
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

I'm also waiting for the next version of this mod.

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerJim View Post
    Others may be happy and content. I am not. You have made 2 changes to your WWI mod since the latest CA update and zero here. I like your mod the best but waiting is getting boring and I want to play Napoleon, not WWI. So I am beginning to look elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas12345 View Post
    I agree with Jim as well, but I want to say that I do love your WW1 mod as well and am amazed at the work your putting into NTW.. I like this one better for now just because I love the timeframe more than WW1 and am interested as to when 3B might be available? I understand though your busy on Great War as a priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoben View Post
    I'm also waiting for the next version of this mod.
    Guys, yes, I am glad you like Total Combat (I like it too!), however, please realize that I do this in my spare time and for no other reason than 'for the heck of it.'

The mod is not lacking in any of its 'core elements,' most of my Total Combat ideas are already implemented. The only things that remain to be done are the further CAI enhancements, the extra units for France, a few minor additions for Prussia and Austria's existing units. and to upload a new, compatible startpos.

I will admit, most of my free time for modding has gone to The Great War, but only because that is an entirely new, and frankly much more popular mod. Total Combat is, I assure you, alive and well despite the Great War.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

thanks man. Sorry to be such a pain. Take your time. I am enjoying my current English Campaign

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

Well, I was interested in the CAI enhancements tbh, and as I bought NTW to play in the napoleonic era, which is my favorite time period, I'm not too interested in the WW1 mod. Maybe some days, when I'll feel like it.

I completely understand that you'd better work on the more popular mod though, but I guess the "new update coming soon" announcement of this mod is no longer valid and should probably taken out to avoid further confusion.

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing Forthcoming)

I am new here so forgive me if this is a common problem. I want to download the mod but the download files on the page are very small (like 350 KBs), is there any other way to download/fix this?

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.3 (Major Update 3B in the works. Better AI, New Units, and Major Rebalancing Forthcoming)

there is no startpos.esf with your files

Quote Originally Posted by Rogu3granny View Post
    there is no startpos.esf with your files
    you should read up to the top of the page and the last page. Thor has been busy with another mod so he hasnt had time to include the updated startpos. But he said it is coming.

Any word on how the Startpos.esf is coming? I love to mod overall

Erkli Pasha's Avatar Miles

I desperately want to play this MOD, but it seems no work has been done on it for nearly a month now.

When can we expect the update so we can play with the additional units and etc.

Thanks,

Great mod... still looking forward to next update... for compatible patch2 and 3 packs... great mod again!

any news would be nice.

keminsky's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by hedges13 View Post
    Great mod... still looking forward to next update... for compatible patch2 and 3 packs... great mod again!

any news would be nice.
    you can play this 3.3 at least with patch 2 patch 3 no way, patch 4 is the iberica peninsula, forget about it and patch 5 is a hotfix of patch 4 ..and yeah, hope Thoragoros helps us with this,cos all we need is iberic peninsula played "sharpe's style"
    Last edited by keminsky; July 14, 2010 at 01:33 PM.
    ladrão que rouba a ladrão..é ladrão

sorry guys does AI of this mod is compatible with latest patches?

Will this Mod ever be updated?

It's sad to see it just fester when it could be so much more, especially considering that the World War 1 Mod is a shadow of it in terms of gameplay.

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSparta View Post
    Will this Mod ever be updated?

It's sad to see it just fester when it could be so much more, especially considering that the World War 1 Mod is a shadow of it in terms of gameplay.
    Sadly, Thoragos seems to be gone and will probably remain gone for a long time...

We (the TGW development team) have continued our work, of course, but all his other mods will probably only be continued upon his rearrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

keminsky's Avatar Civis

hm ..i gotta say...will the Force of Darthis save us from this DLC in this mod? lol

I removed all 5 of the patch.pack files but the game just freezes and stops responding when i try to start it. Im completely spoiled from playing darth mod and dont want to play napoleon as vanilla Help please

keminsky's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    I removed all 5 of the patch.pack files but the game just freezes and stops responding when i try to start it. Im completely spoiled from playing darth mod and dont want to play napoleon as vanilla Help please
    hey friend, i see u are in panic, but there are so many things to consider in terms of mod compatibility

well i guarantee you that Total Combat doesnt work with Peninsula DLC,
    as so as many combat overhaul mods here

the maximum you can do in terms of total combat 3.3 version is using patch 2 file,,, doesnt give much
    conficts and by the way, gives u an average of 5-10 more fps..or less stutter

about this mod, it is stoped cos the main creator Thoragoros is busy with WW1 mod

about my "Darth tip", it was a way of saying that it is a pitty that this great mod is stuck

any more issues u have feel free to pm me