Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353651 ... LastLast

Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized (CA PATCH NEWS)

Quote Originally Posted by jfpOne23 View Post
    Yeah the mod works fine if you just move the patch file out of the data directory. I wonder if Steam will try to download it again next time you do a fresh login...didn't try that yet.
    I think it will, unless you turn off it's capability to re-do it.

About the problem about campaign initial units appears in vanilla size if the unit size is set in ultra, i was thinking that if i increase the units sizes i will can play in large with ultra sizes... but there is a little problem. The increment multiplier 4/3 from large to ultra... so in unit sizes remains decimals if i set up them, so i ask is there any problem about non integer division? NTW rounds up, or down?

Example: Line infantry size 400, if i want to increase 4/3 it be 533,3333... I'll write 533 on size column and then, what size will appear on large? may be 401, 399... a CTD?
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"
    - Oscar Wilde when sick of idiots discovered the masked text input.

its really great mod..but if you can make that 3.0 CAİ improvements independent from your total combat mod it will be really great..

KnsX_Ęther
    It should be 399, definitely not CTD.

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Derack View Post
    its really great mod..but if you can make that 3.0 CAİ improvements independent from your total combat mod it will be really great..
    Since I'm basically recreating the mod from scratch due to the patch anyway, sure, not a problem.

We'll call it....Total Combat Campaign AI 3.0

Not a problem.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

Do you have any idea of a timeline for 3.0 release? I am wanderign to wait to start a new campaign with CA patch and NTC 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Skouser View Post
    Do you have any idea of a timeline for 3.0 release? I am wanderign to wait to start a new campaign with CA patch and NTC 3.0
    Looks like the pressure is on.

I will have the release out tonight, sometime between 7 and 9 EST, once I get back home.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

The Line of Thor

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.0 (RELEASED patch compatible)

UPDATE

Version 3.0 has been released. This time around I have not included Baron von Beer's larger deployment zones, it was causing CTDs during battle on occasion. You can still download and use his mod seperately of course.

I will also be uploading a standalone version of the Total Combat CAI (as promised) but that will be later or tomorrow, depending on when I get back in, I am helping my sister host a party tonight (yes, more real life stuff! Real life, modding's worst enemy!)

The Line of Thor

ly0_ly0's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.0 (RELEASED patch compatible)

Hey will the mod work with my saved games or do i need to start over?

I'm a rep whore so rep me already

Quote Originally Posted by ly0_ly0 View Post
    Hey will the mod work with my saved games or do i need to start over?
    Works with save games. But for Stronger France to take effect, you must start a new campaign.

The Line of Thor

ly0_ly0's Avatar Miles

Tnx!Awesome mod playin it now

I'm a rep whore so rep me already

Thoragoros
    Thanks for update! But as i see you forgot about new DLC units stats and numbers, they're vanilla
    Last edited by AirnetSnake; March 28, 2010 at 05:14 AM.

Great fun mod. I am looking forward to a compatible version of Luntik's Battle AI mod to make the battles even more fun. +1 rep.

Hello mate, I repeat (again lol) that the mod is great but I have a question about the stronger France.
    Is it just the AI being more aggressive and churning out stacks or can I reap the benefits of it as in starting with more armies or getting money more easily p/turn?
    Thanks.

Is it possible to use this mod in combination with aum?

Quote Originally Posted by CescPistols View Post
    Hello mate, I repeat (again lol) that the mod is great but I have a question about the stronger France.
    Is it just the AI being more aggressive and churning out stacks or can I reap the benefits of it as in starting with more armies or getting money more easily p/turn?
    Thanks.
    Stronger France a slight technological advantage at the beginning of the game, a slight money boost, and various, slight but noticeable CA style advantages.

That, coupled with the overall CAI changes that apply to all of the factions that I made, makes France a much stronger opponent.

The Line of Thor

Where is the quick fix?

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized Version 3.1 (Quick Fix Released)

Is it also possible to use the newest version (1.7) of aum?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJBC View Post
    Where is the quick fix?
    The quick fix is the download. I re-uploaded the mod with the corrections.

The Line of Thor