Thread: BETA V: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MASSIVE 250+ Units Update!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Napoleon: Total Combat, Thorized

This sounds sweet! Just the thing I've been waiting for I'll download and test right away, see if it does it for me. I thought the battles in NTW was a little meager when I've been spoiled with DarthMod in ETW. And I didn't want to increase the unit sizes myself in the preferences.script since there was no apparent way to scale-up the artillery along with it.

Cheers, and +rep!

EDIT: Although I think the NTW maps are a tad too small for so many units, but maybe it's a small price to pay ^^ at least I think the ETW maps feels bigger and more suitable for such large units.
    Last edited by BrodY; March 05, 2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Second thought...

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by BrodY View Post
    EDIT: Although I think the NTW maps are a tad too small for so many units, but maybe it's a small price to pay ^^ at least I think the ETW maps feels bigger and more suitable for such large units.
    Actually, the only thing that is 'cramped' is the start zone, the maps themselves are actually very large and very accomodating, but until there is a way to increase the start position, the start positions are what they are.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragoros View Post
    Actually, the only thing that is 'cramped' is the start zone, the maps themselves are actually very large and very accomodating, but until there is a way to increase the start position, the start positions are what they are.
    Yes, I guess that's true. I hope they release modding tools for this game. It's tiresome to march your line infantry into good positions as it is and actually get there before the enemy comes storming at them anyway, it's a good mod. I liked it.

Ok !
    Great job.

One question : is it possible to change the number of units per army ?

Thank you !

Biarchus

Default Re: BETA IV: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MAJOR UPDATE!

Hip, just thought i would let you know, if you don't know already, stakes on/off & tracers on/off keep switching. I turn them off at first, then when i start the launcher again and go back to double-check all my settings, only those two have switch back to on. I keep getting ctd's I'm wondering if that's why.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: BETA IV: NAPOLEON: TOTAL COMBAT v4.0 (with 20, 30 & 40 stack army support!) MAJOR UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by ztrain909 View Post
    Hip, just thought i would let you know, if you don't know already, stakes on/off & tracers on/off keep switching. I turn them off at first, then when i start the launcher again and go back to double-check all my settings, only those two have switch back to on. I keep getting ctd's I'm wondering if that's why.
    Thanks, i have found and corrected the issue, it will be fixed in the next release.

hip63

terciperix's Avatar Foederatus

Hello hip and thanks for this wonderful mod !

However I have a problem. My game crash when loading a battle campaign. I have restart two new campaigns and it's the same problem on each of them.
    The problem seems to appear when I have already played a few battles during the campaign.

Sorry for my english but it's not my mother tongue.

edit : it create also a file .MDMP, in my napoleon total war folder, when the game crashes.
    Last edited by terciperix; October 23, 2011 at 10:28 AM.