Thread: Ultimate army combination.

Default Ultimate army combination.

So I am trying to look for a good army combo for France. And I am looking for some suggestions....

blonkers1234's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Ultimate army combination.

Do you want the overall best, best availablity or best price? campaign or custom battle?

Well this is in the Multi-player section so I want it for Multiplayer and I want good reliability for pricing and efficiency on the battlefield...

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

whats ur style

skirmishing? artillery? line manoeuver?

I am average in all skills and efficient with them all. I am just looking for a balanced army. And this is a thread for all people so post what you would like...

LiN's Avatar Tiro

I have a friend that masses linemen with a some currassiers/carbineer and howitzers. Since france has bad light infantry, his rationale is to not use them at all. he typically goes 6-8 linemen with 3 young guards an a miltia for meatshield.

Hekko's Avatar Centenarius

You could try out a build with prussia on large funds consisting of 8 Prussian fusillers, 4 lifeguards, 2 cuirassiers, 3 hussars and a general's staff. Don't expect to make many friends with it, but large portions of the MP players will struggle against it, that is my experience atleast.
    Last edited by Hekko; March 06, 2010 at 04:08 AM.

When i play france i take 4 missle cavalry of 700 cost, 6 line infantry, 6 cheap light infantry of 60 men that can deploy stake for missle protection, a couple of 75 accuracy horse artillery and 1 grand battlery unless i play on non flat maps where i replace them with Rockets(since they have 30 accurancy so that i can beat those howitzers.