Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Radious Morale, Ammo and Grenadiers balance mods (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Morale_AmmoV4)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Radious Morale, Ammo and Grenadiers balance mods (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Morale_AmmoV4)

Quote Originally Posted by GODzilla View Post
    Always these fake excuses......kiddiiiiing! No problem, take your time and get well soon.

Much easier would be if CA give us modding tools or stopped releasing pointless patches, which fix absolutely nothing just add support for 3 - 4 new units for which we have to PAY and absolutely dont care that this stupid little "patch" ruins most of the working mods.

Default Re: Radious Morale, Ammo and Grenadiers balance mods (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Morale_AmmoV4)

hey, if no one mentioned this yet. The 15th Hussars and the Connaught Rangers aren't cold resistance.
    and yes the patches are worthless, same for the few new units that they put out.

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Any updates on this? Was looking into using your mods but wasn't sure if it would work with the latest patch.

Edit: Nevermind, tried it out. Both this and the upkeep/limit mod crashed. Hope you feel better soon so I can try these out!
    Last edited by McCarronXLD; May 29, 2010 at 05:38 AM.

General K's Avatar Libertus

Radious, is it possible to make this mod compatible with the new DLC "peninsular war" ?
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

This one is still not working for me. Trying to use V4, but I've tried all versions with the same results.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Hi Radious, Just want to say great mods. But for some reason when I install your ammo only mod I get a CTD. The mod manager says it only has one conflict,( patch 1, 2, 3 is conflicting). please help! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Hi Radious, Just want to say great mods. But for some reason when I install your ammo only mod I get a CTD. The mod manager says it only has one conflict,( patch 1, 2, 3 is conflicting). please help! Thanks

Hello Sir,

issue is caused probably by latest update and DLC, since i do not have NTW on my disc righ tnow i cannot update the mod for latest version.

I am currently very busy in SHogun 2 section, but when i find free moment i may try update it.

When I play on steam with these mods, as soon as I play, it loads the Napoleon LOading screen with the creator info and the bottom and then crashes

Quote Originally Posted by twcwarrior View Post
    When I play on steam with these mods, as soon as I play, it loads the Napoleon LOading screen with the creator info and the bottom and then crashes
    watch the post above you.
    alle radious Napoleon total war mods dont work.
    Because they are not up to date.

Hey, im trying to run this mod along with your experience, limit and upkeep, and fire by rank mods and im crashing to desktop everytime, i tried to gather what i was doing wrong by reading install tutorials from other mods, but i cant quite peg it down. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman Dodd View Post
    Hey, im trying to run this mod along with your experience, limit and upkeep, and fire by rank mods and im crashing to desktop everytime, i tried to gather what i was doing wrong by reading install tutorials from other mods, but i cant quite peg it down. any suggestions?
    just saw the last few posts, will wait for an update to come out now.

I am fully working now on Shogun 2 and all its DLCs. With my limited free time and time consuming job i wont be able to work on ntw in near future. Shogun is really taking all my modding time + there is big expansion commnig out in March - Fall of the Samurai which will be my priority when it will be out.

Many good modders got my permission to update and use my mods, so dont worry about it too much.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Hey Radious, I'm trying to use 4 of your mods (Morale and Ammo, Limit/Upkeep V2, Fire By Rank All and Experience V2) I've got them running through the NTW mod manager, and the scripts are in the right spots, but each time it crashes to the desktop, before getting to the main menu, would you have any suggestions that could help me with this?

Radious_Ammo cant be used ntw cant be loaded
    can you help me

None of the download links work anymore

Download link for 50% more ammo pls

update link please

Anyone got an updated link?

Reupload this mod again, please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234