Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTW Is Recruiting

Darkstar's Avatar Senator

Default WTW Is Recruiting

Development on Westeros Total War is going to start picking back up again. We are in need of:

- Skinners/Modelers
    - 2d Graphics
    - Coders/Scripters
    - Researchers with knowledge of the game (as a player) and knowledge of the books

At this point I don't think we need any more testers or text writers. If you don't have any specific modding skills but are willing to learn you should contact me as well.

Please PM me if interested!

Default Re: WTW Is Recruiting

The team is currently full but we're still looking for experienced coders, skinners, modelers, etc. So if you have some experience modding and are interested in helping out, definitely contact me.

Things are moving along nicely but we could use some assistance on text writing and 2d art (unit cards, event images, portraits, etc) Please PM me if interested.

We are currently looking for an additional coder/scripter. PM me if interested.

hi i would like to be in the team but i have no skills in anything but ideas and my own imagination

Icon5 Re: WTW Is Recruiting

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Do we have any release schedule or indication of timeframe for the release of the Westeros Mod?

Where can I download Pietro's Mod? Is it playable?

Thanks for your help.

Dave
    Last edited by DGorman; June 08, 2010 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DGorman View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Do we have any release schedule or indication of timeframe for the release of the Westeros Mod?

Where can I download Pietro's Mod? Is it playable?

Thanks for your help.

Dave
    No, there is no release schedule or timeframe yet.

I don't believe Pietro ever released his mod publicly. From my experience it was playable but far from completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    No, there is no release schedule or timeframe yet.

I don't believe Pietro ever released his mod publicly. From my experience it was playable but far from completed.

OK cool thanks. If you could keep us posted with what is left to do or what has been achieved that would be absolutely fantastic.
    Anyways, congratulations for the work so far. It looks beautiful. You are a bench of very talented people...

Hi! I really appriciate your work. I would like to help you. Of course if you need some help...
    Can you give me some advice about some tutorial? I have read all the books...

You should start here

Thanks very much! Is there something in particular you need more? Scripting, modelling, etc...

Almost everything (Except things like traits, ancillaries or writing.). Skinning is always valuable; but maybe we need coders and scripters more at the moment.

Maybe try everything and then choose what you like the most.

Are there any particular scripts you need? I may be able to develop some but not sure what sort of features you're planning to include (e.g. new gameplay mechanics or conversion from vanilla).

We don`t have a definite list lying here at the moment, but the scripts would be along the lines of new kingship conditions, "historical events", spawning of certain good and bad guys, unlocking guilds and stuff.

Sounds good. Ok, I would like to bite. Where do I sign up? Do I PM you or Darkstar?

Just Pm Darkstar. He does all the recruiting stuff.

Probably tell him some more detailed informations, too, like what you can do, what you can`t and what you`ll attempt to learn.

Once you are recruited you should open a new scripting thread in the dev forum, where we can gather scripts we need.

I would like to offer my services, although I know very little of modding. Tell me what I need to do. I will check out the page on TWC Wiki if you give me approval. I could do unit descriptions or moderate.
    Last edited by Heart of Madness; July 31, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

Well, our forum doesn`t need much moderating. We have already some mods.

Writers aren`t needed really at the moment. We already have Hallow and storm.

What we really need at the moment are skinners and modellers.

I'm sorry then, I doubt myself being very good at either of those.

No Problem. If we see that we lack writers we will call you back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast