Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.1 English/German 1.5 French

Thanks for the latest update, Swiss.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.1 English/German 1.5 French

hi Swiss. i am trying to add two unit names to the UPC to test something in-game, but everytime i try to save it, it gives me a DBNULL error or something. happen to know anything about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Skandinav View Post
    Thanks for the latest update, Swiss.
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    hi Swiss. i am trying to add two unit names to the UPC to test something in-game, but everytime i try to save it, it gives me a DBNULL error or something. happen to know anything about that?
    Hello snuggans, please us the latest PFM 1.5.7 and try it again.

Attached are entries for the Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units and one upcoming DAM unit. Please include in next UPC release.

/iutland

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Attached are entries for the Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units and one upcoming DAM unit. Please include in next UPC release.
    iutland
    Thanks Iutland and I will release the next UPC-NAP soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks Iutland and I will release the next UPC-NAP with a lot of new updates tomorrow.
    Progress been fast since yesterday: I've changed the unit names from DEK0.2 and added more units (ships) in 0.3.

All DEK0.2+0.3 units in the attached loc .pack

Thanks

iutland

Progress been fast since yesterday: I've changed the unit names from DEK0.2 and added more units (ships) in 0.3.
    All DEK0.2+0.3 units in the attached loc .pack
    Thanks
    iutland
    Hello Iutland, thanks for the changes. I'm waiting for some unit names from other mods too.

I have to update all UPC-NAP files with the new language file updates from the latest DLC "Coalition campaign" that was released today.

I hope that the UPC can be released tomorrow.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

today I released the new official English and German UPC-NAP.
    The French UPC-NAP will be released as soon as possible.

These are the updates:

- updated to the newest patch/DLC "Coalition Battle Pack" from 5.5.2010

- Bar07's "Units Mod" (3.5.10)
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (2.5.10)
    - Iutland's "Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units 0.3"
    - Iutland's "Diverse Artillery Mod DAM 1.6" (included missing units)
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle 2: Napoleon a Prussian 1806 unit pack" (upcoming)
    - some minor fixes

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2_german.7z

Thanks to La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham for helping me in this project.

Thanks to ToonTotalWar for sending several unit names of various mods to me.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.2 English/German 1.5 French

Hello, fantastic mod, kudos to you, Sir The only problem I am experiencing is the names are missing on the French units. I have up to date NOW and UPC 2.2. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 2.2 English/German 1.5 French

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Savory View Post
    Hello, fantastic mod, kudos to you, Sir The only problem I am experiencing is the names are missing on the French units. I have up to date NOW and UPC 2.2. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated
    Thanks Phil! From which mod are they missing?

Did you delete all language packs from other mods?

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

Thanks for the new update Swiss! +rep for you

today I released the new official English and German UPC-NAP.
    The French UPC-NAP will be released as soon as possible.

These are the updates:

- updated to the newest patch/DLC "Coalition Battle Pack" from 5.5.2010

- Bar07's "Units Mod" (3.5.10)
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (2.5.10)
    - Iutland's "Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units 0.3"
    - Iutland's "Diverse Artillery Mod DAM 1.6" (included missing units)
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle 2: Napoleon a Prussian 1806 unit pack" (upcoming)
    - some minor fixes

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2_german.7z

Thanks to La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham for helping me in this project.

Thanks to ToonTotalWar for sending several unit names of various mods to me.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier
    Hi Swiss Halberdier

Thank you very much for this update, +Rep. Looking through the UPC 2.2 loc.pack file all DAM1.6 and DEK0.3 units/entries were identified.

Additional entries for DEK1.0 are attached to this post for the next UPC

Have a nice week-end

iutland

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Hello @Swiss I have also Update my mod and the correct names included in this UPS here
    keep on the good work

agranel's Avatar Civis

Thanks for the UPC!

Thanks Phil! From which mod are they missing?

Did you delete all language packs from other mods?
    Hi Swiss, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been away looking around Harlech Castle this weekend(Ah, Medieval Total War, eh? ). I'm using Napoleon Order of War | BETA v3 and UPC 2.2 English, and I've also got the new DLC Coalition download. It's mainly the French units aren't showing up, but I think Marshal Beale is aware of it and has posted this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...345863&page=29 so hopefully you and him will come up with your quality assured greatness Take your time, great Sirs, as there are no grumbles from this hombre, just thanks and praise for making a great game even better for us grognards

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    Thanks for the new update Swiss! +rep for you
    Quote Originally Posted by agranel View Post
    Thanks for the UPC!
    Hi Swiss Halberdier
    Thank you very much for this update, +Rep
    Thanks a lot! I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Savory View Post
    Hi Swiss, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been away looking around Harlech Castle this weekend(Ah, Medieval Total War, eh? ). I'm using Napoleon Order of War | BETA v3 and UPC 2.2 English, and I've also got the new DLC Coalition download. It's mainly the French units aren't showing up, but I think Marshal Beale is aware of it and has posted this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...345863&page=29 so hopefully you and him will come up with your quality assured greatness Take your time, great Sirs, as there are no grumbles from this hombre, just thanks and praise for making a great game even better for us grognards
    Hello Phil, I'm in contact with Marshall Beale to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    Hello @Swiss I have also Update my mod and the correct names included in this UPS here
    keep on the good work
    Thanks georider and I will release the next UPC-NAP as soon as possible.

Hi , thanks for this firstly , working well with aum unit packs . However i do have a couple problems :S

Ive lost sound which is strange because its a movie file as you said. As well as this i was curious if its possible to add on_screen names for my own custom units. Ive tried following your lead so to speak within the pack file using pfm (1.5.7) however when i go to save the pack , i get a DBNULL error similar to another user. I assume 1.5.7 is the latest pfm so im a bit confused.

I have looked for any extra language packs but have not found any in my data folder , so im fairly sure that isn't the issue.

Any way , thanks for the mod ill fiddle around a bit more , hopefully there is a fix for my issues.

Quote Originally Posted by russelcoight View Post
    Hi , thanks for this firstly , working well with aum unit packs . However i do have a couple problems :S

Ive lost sound which is strange because its a movie file as you said. As well as this i was curious if its possible to add on_screen names for my own custom units. Ive tried following your lead so to speak within the pack file using pfm (1.5.7) however when i go to save the pack , i get a DBNULL error similar to another user. I assume 1.5.7 is the latest pfm so im a bit confused.

I have looked for any extra language packs but have not found any in my data folder , so im fairly sure that isn't the issue.

Any way , thanks for the mod ill fiddle around a bit more , hopefully there is a fix for my issues.
    Hmm so far ive fixed my sound by converting every mod ive got to music files /lol , not sure why it stopped working but probably unrelated.

I think ive also figured out how to add my own units. I was previously adding a new row instead of cloning an already existing entry and inputting my own changes to it. No idea why this would work over simply adding a new row but for me it does. Might help others with this problem.

great job thanks!
    Last edited by Gordon Highlander; May 13, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Highlander View Post
    great job thanks!
    Thanks GHighlander!

Hmm so far ive fixed my sound by converting every mod ive got to music files /lol , not sure why it stopped working but probably unrelated.
    I think ive also figured out how to add my own units. I was previously adding a new row instead of cloning an already existing entry and inputting my own changes to it. No idea why this would work over simply adding a new row but for me it does. Might help others with this problem.
    Hello russelcoight, the sound-issue appears if there is an mod-entry in the script file which is not in your data folder. Also wrong-spelled entries cause this problem.

today I released the new official UPC-NAP.

These are the updates:

- Georider's "Add on units and AUM uniforms 1.3 (11.5.10)"
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (9.5.10)
    - Iutland's "Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units 1.0"
    - AUM-NAP 1.9 (two unit names changed)
    - some minor fixes

Thanks to Toniho for sending me the French language pack.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier