Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.7 English / German

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

today I released the UPC
    which includes the new patch/DLC entries.

- contains the complete new patch/DLC localisation

- added the missing Bar07's "French Unit Mod" entries
    - AUM 1.7 (upcoming)

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_7.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_7_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_1_french.7z

The French UPC will be updated
    soon to the new patch/DLC.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.7 English/German 1.1 French

Thanks for the quick update, Swiss

+rep
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.7 English/German 1.1 French

after reading the descriptions for the kings german legion dragoon units, it seems like it would better suited for the KGL light dragoon description be in the KGL dragoon unit and the KGL dragoon unit description be in the KGL light dragoon unit. just read them and you'll see what i mean maybe you can switch them around?

Ziem's Avatar Civis

Excellent Swiss! Tx for the quick update mate.

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylewis View Post
    Thanks for the quick update, Swiss
    +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziem View Post
    Excellent Swiss! Tx for the quick update mate.
    Z.
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancerX View Post
    after reading the descriptions for the kings german legion dragoon units, it seems like it would better suited for the KGL light dragoon description be in the KGL dragoon unit and the KGL dragoon unit description be in the KGL light dragoon unit. just read them and you'll see what i mean maybe you can switch them around?
    Hello freelancerX, I will look at this soon.

Today I released an updated version of the UPC which includes the newest Bar07's "French Unit Mod" and ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" entries.

The French UPC has been updated to the newest patch/DLC too.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_8.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_8_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_2_french.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.8 English/German 1.2 French

Swiss - Thanks again for you excellent work on the UPC Project and the quick/timely updates. We all really appreciate your efforts! Also thanks for working so closely with Bart07's mods. The combination of his mod with AUM-NAP are making NTW truely an enjoyable gaming experience! Keep up the great work!

L.
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.8 English/German 1.2 French

Hi,

1st of all thanks to you and thaks to all others who are impoving this game or helping.

I do have Napoleon Total War Empire Edition (French install)

You say :

The French UPC-NAP 1.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    - contains the complete new patch/DLC localisation from 26.3.10

- AUM-NAP 1.7
    - Bar07's "French Unit Mod" (29.3.10)
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod"

The UPC-NAP doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script. The UPC is a movie-type file which loads automatically.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. You have to remove or disable all language packs which are released with other mods in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples below. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

Unfortunatly "these files" does not exist ! in my version (DVD and/or Steam/download)

These are the files I have in the data directory
    all_scripted.lua
    battle_scripted.lua

language.txt

local_fr.pack
    local_fr_patch.pack

media.pack

patch.pack
    patch2.pack
    patch_media.pack

rigidmodels.pack
    sound.pack

variantmodels.pack
    variantmodels2.pack

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_2_french.pack

I am thinking that the files I should delete from this data directory could be :
    local_fr.pack
    local_fr_patch.pack

But ???

Thanks for your help

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

Lehanyo-test

If you follow the instructions and haven't added any other mod packs that include the listed file types that sometime come with certain tyoes of mods you should be fine. Don't delete any of the files you listed in you post as these are basic NTW game files including the local_fr.pack and local_fr_patch.pack files!

Just make sure you have the French version of the UPC file and Bar07 vanilla mod and don't forget you need to add a user.script file as well for both Bart's and Toon's mods (see either one or both for instructions on how to do this. You don't need to add anything to this file for the UPC.)

L.
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

It could be a previous installed Mod which create this language mess.
    I have followed your install instruction, but I have to check what is from NTW and from previous Mod to have a chance to fix this.

Anyway thanks and good job.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot!

Hello freelancerX, I will look at this soon.

Today I released an updated version of the UPC which includes the newest Bar07's "French Unit Mod" and ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" entries.

The French UPC has been updated to the newest patch/DLC too.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_8.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_8_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_2_french.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier
    Hi Swiss. Thanks for keeping this project running +Rep.

Could you add the Diverse Artillery Mod units to the UPC project? They are listed with an DAM_ prefix and I have uploaded UPC1.8 .loc file including the latest DAM units here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345699

Best regards

iutland

PS. Please let me know if you prefer the .tsv file.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodelphos View Post
    Swiss - Thanks again for you excellent work on the UPC Project and the quick/timely updates. We all really appreciate your efforts! Also thanks for working so closely with Bart07's mods. The combination of his mod with AUM-NAP are making NTW truely an enjoyable gaming experience! Keep up the great work!

L.
    Quote Originally Posted by lehanyo-test View Post
    Hi,
    Anyway thanks and good job.
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot Lycodelphos for your nice words! Thanks too for helping lehanyo while I was away.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Hi Swiss. Thanks for keeping this project running +Rep.

Could you add the Diverse Artillery Mod units to the UPC project? They are listed with an DAM_ prefix and I have uploaded UPC1.8 .loc file including the latest DAM units here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=345699
    Best regards
    iutland
    PS. Please let me know if you prefer the .tsv file.
    Hello Iuitland, thanks for your compliments! Yes I will include the DAM unit names.

I'm back and started to put another UPC release together. I was really busy in "real life" and on my job in the last 2.5 weeks.

The next UPC-NAP will be released tomorrow.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Sounds good, thank you for your time as usual Swiss Halberdier.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.9 English/German 1.3 French

Quote Originally Posted by Skandinav View Post
    Sounds good, thank you for your time as usual Swiss Halberdier.
    Thanks a lot Skandinav!

Today I released the new official UPC which includes new entries for these mods:

- Bar07's "French Unit Mod" (5.4.10)
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (15.4.10)
    - DAM 1.4
    - General Cornwallis "The Austrian Army of Francis"
    - Vacabunni Allies "Pirates mod"
    - Grand Fleet V2

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_9.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_9_german.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v1_3_french.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Potato Fritz's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 1.9 English/German 1.3 French

thanks for all this. +rep

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Good to have you back!
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Hello friend,welcome back and i hope you had a great time !!!
    +rep for the ongoing works !!

The only thing im opposed to are some of the new faction names, such as "The Kingdom of Denmark-Norway" and other multi-names.
    If you liberate such a nation, it still retains the old name, so a tiny independent Denmark would still be known as The Kingdom of Denmark-Norway ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Baleurion View Post
    The only thing im opposed to are some of the new faction names, such as "The Kingdom of Denmark-Norway" and other multi-names.
    If you liberate such a nation, it still retains the old name, so a tiny independent Denmark would still be known as The Kingdom of Denmark-Norway ^_^
    that is a valid pont, but not easy to get around i would imagine. In the case of Denmark-Norway the better option is to use that name for at least two reasons

1)taking the timeframe into consideration, the Kingdom of Denmark-Norway lasted until 1814 and is thus historically accurate

2)the correct name for the faction when the game starts out is the Kindom of Denmark-Norway.

DAM1.5 entries for the UPC project, as replied. I kind of mixed all 83 DAM units so I have attached the .tsv file with all entries. Notice that some units from DAM1.0 through 1.4 are gone, so 83 different units are todays number.

Best regards

iutland

Uploaded correct file now

klesh's Avatar Senator

Hello,

Here is the entry for the unit I PM'ed you about earlier. I do believe it to be in order, but if you notice somethign out of place, let me know and I can change it.
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast