Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) - updated 14.4.18

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mc View Post
    Those this include the peninsula campaign because when i remove my_NAPloc.pack to use this sexy mod the name disappeares from the main menu but i can still click on it.
    Hello Andy Mc, yes it contains the latest complete localization of NTW. Do you have other language files from mods in your data folder?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

Same problem happens to me, removing the my_NAPloc.pack file from the data folder solves the unit names problem, however, the Peninsula Campaign name disappears from the main menu. I have no other mod in my folder besides:

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 2.2

Is there any way to have both things, Peninsula Campaign name in main menu and AUM-NAP unit names?

ty.
    Last edited by Skaven; March 29, 2011 at 06:17 AM.

klesh's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Skaven View Post
    Is there any way to have both things, Peninsula Campaign name in main menu and AUM-NAP unit names?

I don't have a solution for you, but yes, this is definitely possible. I use a modified UPC myself and I also have the Peninsular Campaign and all it's text working. Good luck!
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

Would you mind sharing?

Never mind, just got it to work, it's actually very easy, extract the ui directory from NAPloc and add it to UPC, I thought it was a lot harder actually... .

ty for the help nevertheless people.
    Last edited by Skaven; March 29, 2011 at 05:51 PM.

klesh's Avatar Senator

Icon2 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.0 English/German - 2.3 French - 1.5 Spanish > updated 2.2.11

Would you mind sharing?

Not at all.

This one is an older UPC... v2.5. Basically, I don't use many huge additional unit mod packs aside of AUM, so I kind of started modding my own UPC based of this earlier downloaded one once I had AUM in. See if it works... worth a shot!?!

Saw your edit, removing my file to keep the thread clean. Glad you got it going!
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Im dumb so please could you tell me will this work in multiple? If it wont,could you kindly advice me some what will work
    Sry for my bad english
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    Not at all.

This one is an older UPC... v2.5. Basically, I don't use many huge additional unit mod packs aside of AUM, so I kind of started modding my own UPC based of this earlier downloaded one once I had AUM in. See if it works... worth a shot!?!

Saw your edit, removing my file to keep the thread clean. Glad you got it going!
    Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    I don't have a solution for you, but yes, this is definitely possible. I use a modified UPC myself and I also have the Peninsular Campaign and all it's text working. Good luck!
    Hello klesh, thanks for helping here with answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Mc View Post
    Those this include the peninsula campaign because when i remove my_NAPloc.pack to use this sexy mod the name disappeares from the main menu but i can still click on it.
    Same problem happens to me, removing the my_NAPloc.pack file from the data folder solves the unit names problem, however, the Peninsula Campaign name disappears from the main menu. I have no other mod in my folder besides:
    Would you mind sharing?
    Never mind, just got it to work, it's actually very easy, extract the ui directory from NAPloc and add it to UPC, I thought it was a lot harder actually... .
    ty for the help nevertheless people.
    ty.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Im dumb so please could you tell me will this work in multiple? If it wont,could you kindly advice me some what will work
    Sry for my bad english
    Hello RomanRuler, I just checked it in game and I own the "Peninsular Campaign".

Just copy the UPC-NAP file into your NTW data directory:

C:\
    Program Files
    \Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

It is important that you only use one language file at the same time. Be sure that no other language packs from other mods are loaded. The language file doesn't need to be activated with the Mod Manager or added to the user script. It is in a patch format which loads automatically.

The next UPC-NAP version will be released this weekend.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

today I released the new UPC-NAP files.

New in this release:
    - Bart07's "Units Mod 1.06" (17.3.11)
    - Klesh's "Additional Marshals Mod 1.0"
    - several minor text and unit names fixes in all four versions

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.1 English/German - 2.4 French - 1.6 Spanish > updated 4.4.11

Hi Swiss,

Here is the tsv for the french egypt units mod. Thanks again for your work.

Edit: updated to 1.8
    edit removed tsv, 1.9 added below
    Last edited by md1453; May 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: removed old tsv.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.1 English/German - 2.4 French - 1.6 Spanish > updated 4.4.11

Hi Swiss,

I've attached the name for the Real Academia, the final happiness building for Spain.

Cheers and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Hi Swiss,
    I've attached the name for the Real Academia, the final happiness building for Spain.
    Cheers and thanks!
    Hi Swiss,
    Here is the tsv for the french egypt units mod. Thanks again for your work.
    Edit: updated to 1.8
    Thanks a lot md1453 for your ongoing upload service! I will include your entries of course into my next UPC-NAP version.

Hi Swiss, thanks again for your great work! Here are the names for my Rome mod. It also has the name changes for the Italian Kingdom which you can ignore.

What I plan to do is update each UPC you create with the name change from Italian Kingdom to "Roman Empire". I would be grateful though if you add the new unit names.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Also, let me know if you want me to delete any previous uploads to keep the thread clean. . .

UPDATE: have added middle eastern units to the armee d'orient mod. updated to v1.9 and several units to Roman mod, v1.4
    Last edited by md1453; May 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: added armee d'orient v1.9 and Rome v1.4

Hi Swiss, thanks again for your great work! Here are the names for my Rome mod. It also has the name changes for the Italian Kingdom which you can ignore.
    What I plan to do is update each UPC you create with the name change from Italian Kingdom to "Roman Empire". I would be grateful though if you add the new unit names.
    Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Also, let me know if you want me to delete any previous uploads to keep the thread clean. . .
    UPDATE: have added middle eastern units to the armee d'orient mod. updated to v1.9 and several units to Roman mod, v1.4
    Thanks a lot md1453 for your ongoing upload service! This save me a lot of time to gather the unit names by myself.

I'm working on the next UPC-NAP and I have to solve some minor issues regarding some included mods. Not yours by the way.

Tomas Green's Avatar Laetus

Hello
    I want ask,whether would be able to do set only with added periods that the would then could insert in his modified language packet?
    Is concerned it to didn't have to translate whole your UPC packet.

Hi, greetings. I got a kind of weird problem here, I'm with a french NTW without any mods but all the official DLC, and the british newest DLC unit the 10th hussard doesn't have its name shown. It was blank there. After copy your file over to the DATA folder however, it shows the same name as 15e hussard, which belongs to an original unit. And Now I have two "15e hussard" in my recruitment pool. How can I correct this? / Problem solved by editing the pack file from PFM13NTW, a change from 15e to 10e settled the problem XD Thanks for the great work !!
    Last edited by jacqueslees; October 18, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Great work. I have a question: possibly a dumb one but nevertheless here goes:
    Are any of these NAP Unit mods compatible with ETW?
    ie: can we use these units in ETW?

I have updated the English Version
    unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v3_2.7z (1.10 MB)

with descriptions for the following:

Additional Dutch Units (Batavian Rep)
    Additional Spanish Units (non-DLC)
    Additional Portuguese Units (non-DLC)
    of Sacrebleu!

If someone can provide me the file for Additional Danish Units
    I can update with it as well.

Decanus

Icon7 Re: Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Napoleon (UPC-NAP) 3.1 English/German - 2.4 French - 1.6 Spanish > updated 4.4.11

Here you have it: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21092418. Many thanks plus rep. to Sacrebleu! for his fantastic creations.

Thank you and Sacreblue who has just responded and ToonTotalWar for the files.

Here is the updated UPC to work with the Denmark units as well.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v3_3.zip

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Hi guys, i have a littlr problem here, i am usinī the toon all in one mod, but after tha last udate i made, i have some unit names missing from the unit cards and someone says that is because UPCmod has not been updated whit thgat of toon, can someone help whit that issue, PLZ? and merry chrstmas to all
    "If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."