Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Improved War mod.New version after patch.8.1 Today 17 july.

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Improved War mod. Updated today 13 April

Quote Originally Posted by metenojo View Post
    Fantastic ,this mod looks great, it shine. But keep in mind ,dont add unnecessary stuff, your mod is the best one right now, I cant play without your fantastic cavalry charges. Amazing. E o teu Benfica tá a ganhar.
    Vamos ser campeões este ano.
    And don't hurry,I'm not a skilled modder but I have good taste,I never add stuff just because is there.

Default Re: Improved War mod. Updated today 13 April

Edited .new version with big units,Lutnick AI ,new Ports from Selahedîn's ,both amazing ,and other useless stuff.

Default Re: Improved War mod. Updated today 17 April with big units.

Hey u don't give up yet,ninguem te liga pá,estas a perder tempo. OK OK I will try it ,u know i lovre your mods.

Hey u don't give up yet,ninguem te liga pá,estas a perder tempo. OK OK I will try it ,u know i lovre your mods.
    Not so bad,lol,at least 41 people take a look at this new version,and you to,about presentation, you are right,but I dont try to sell nothing, I just put my personal mod here ,I dont try to fulfill other people tastes,at least untill this last version, as I tell I prefer the multiplier ,but people dont like to mess with many files , so I made a big unites version.About no feedback,people are so absort,playing this perfect mod,they dont have time to post. No? ok ,this is not a mainstream mod ,but at least you like. Terça no ginásio pá,não te baldes.

Very nice mod! Muy bien amigo! I dont know if I can play it any longer, becuse of the big unit changes.

"...people are so absort,playing this perfect mod,they dont have time to post. No?"

Yes! Actually I have been busy playing your latest version. I'm loving the larger units!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusen View Post
    Very nice mod! Muy bien amigo! I dont know if I can play it any longer, becuse of the big unit changes.
    This version is the version 6 (Improved war mod file) with big units,no need to upload.But as I add the Duffer renders,I don't know for sure it it loads but I think so,the game will run better ,you will gain some frames.The version 6 have this renders to.

PS: I hope the duffers don't be upset,I forgot to ask they permission.But as they are good fellows I think they don't.
    Last edited by pajomife; April 18, 2010 at 09:31 AM.

The same unit numbers in all infantry units are great,the army deployment looks better,the battles are longer and very hard. I like the new AI to,but the cavalry charge are weaker,I love the old one.

I confess that I dont play this mod to much, I use the normal number version,with multiplier, but maybe I dont find the correct balance to the cavalry impact.But as I told you before Im not a moder,I just tweak and merge files to fit my taste,and then I share it,and as you say ,I dont spent much time trying to sell my mod, I note that Im spending few time playing the game. Anyway,the separation of waters are made,is useless to spend more time making
    another third page mod,sadly the Tyrant mod ,the best one,are in the third page to.So,deixa morrer o bicho.

Pajomife, this is an excellent mod. I try other mods, but I keep find myself coming back to this one!

Dont you dare to quit,man.Who else will tweak the Tyrant mod to fit my taste? No other mod have your cav or the 5 ranks,that I love so much. I could tweak somethings ,but i leave that work to professionals lol.

Dont you dare to quit,man.Who else will tweak the Tyrant mod to fit my taste? No other mod have your cav or the 5 ranks,that I love so much. I could tweak somethings ,but i leave that work to professionals lol.
    I obey your command ,so I put another version ,with AUM, Bast portraits and many others tweaks,..for now.

Thank you, sir! Most excellent work!

Default Re: Improved War mod. Updated today 24 April

Thank you both for the incentives,the AUM mod fits very well in my mod,I hope you two enjoy it.

Its fantastic,I dont have a personal trainner but I have a personal moder, ok, now serious, the AUM units are fantastic, I dont pay any DLC but I get all those amazing stuff,but I note some odd things,the AUM units have the fire and advance drill to,and this is not a complain, I like it,I play about 30 turns as France,and Im in serious troubles ,because all those small germans states I left independents,they attack my back, salve seja, and those brits are landing in my lands or in my allies lands,and then as I said before,they stab me in my backs.The great army,are coming back to defend Paris.

Superb mod. I would like that you lowered the unit sizes to about 240? Its a little bigger but it dont cause lag
    To support you, I have made an sig. for the mod
    Hope you like it:
    Last edited by Lusen; April 28, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
    http://skrivbordsgeneralen.se/
    Sveriges största forum för Total war och Men of War!

metenojo,those fire drill fits like charm,it wasn't deliberate but after I saw the 5 ranks firing in a constant cadence,I decide to keep it,anyway AI barley use it.

Lusen,tank you very much for your support,sometimes I ask my self, why I'm losing time keeping this mod alive,is that I don't have much feed back,but that's OK ,at least three or four of you post some kind words here ,and as this is a "home made" mod without any pretension,that enough.
    About the unit numbers.You have 3 choices.Use the in menu game control panel to set it from huge to high,use other version ,the 6.2 and set the multiplier to x1.44,or do it your self.Its not a big deal,just take the first step and you become a modder in two month's,follow my steps.

Open the PFM.http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346400
    Open my mod file.
    Expand the tree.
    Open the db line and the unit_stats_land_tables line
    Click over unit_stats_land
    Then you will saw all the in game units names ,the first colum is the names the second one is the numbers of this units ,just put your numbers . be care in one point.The numbers of soldiers shroud be equal to the horses(third column) .
    Good luck.

See the db:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by pajomife; April 28, 2010 at 06:46 PM.

Pajomife - any plans for additonal updates for Imp War Mod? I've been running it with AUM units, Div Arty Mod, and Bart07's additonal units (I tweaked the stats to put them in line with yours). Was just wondering on what you might be adding to Imp War in future? I've tried the other mods out there (and they are very good), but I keep coming back to yours. Love the unit balance you have, and you've got the best cav charge out there!

Default Re: Improved War mod. Updated today 3 May(now with AUM,DAM plus many more things and fire and advance is back)

WilliVonBill ,tanks,but I use the AUM since the 6.2 version,and now after a week of tests I add the DAM mod to.Plus some tweaks.

Update 3 May,6.3 (version):

Add Diverse Artillery Mod (DAM) ,tanks to Iutland ,the Primergy's Grass-mod,tanks to Primergy's, and the fire and advance drill is back tanks to CA ,only the grenadiers can do it ,its amazing how people remove this incredible feature ,I just use it in my tests and works fine ,my 4 ranks of grenadiers fire and advance 4 times ,then they charge ,and after the enemy flee, they back to their position,and i lose it since the day one, .Give it a chance.This drill cause no AI issues as some people said