Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Laetus

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Radious if you are taking requests (forgive me if you are not sir) would it be possible for you to create a unit which is basically all officers (the guys who stand next to the flag holders with swords). Sorry for asking if you cannot do this.

Many thanks

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Sorry, which one's the data folder?

I would love to use this mod but when I put it in my data folder, the game won't start. Do I have to put something in the user script?

1. Radious_Limit_Upkeep I used this file and my game will not even boot up.Crash CRASH crash.

Is it save game compatible?
    Last edited by OSDEA7; March 04, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

5 days no answer here either.Apparently either no one cares or the ones that count do not look here anymore.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Hello Sir,

sorry for late answer, some mods are not updated for latest version and DLC, therefore those ugly crashes. I am currently very busy with Shogun 2 modding and i do not have NTW on my disc right now so i cannot update mods for latest version. When i find free moment i may do it if somebody else wont.

Maybe that is keeping his armies from growing to the desired menpower....

Icon5 Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Can you help me install this mod. When I put it in the game, nothing happens. please help me, can you use mod manager for it. The mod looks super enjoyable but I just need more detail to know how to install this mod. Thank You

Radious,

It seems when I load this mod, the game will not boot up, it will eventually crash like after the moment of opening the application. Is there any time you can fix the bug and create the latest version for all the people NTWing to enjoy? Please reply. This mod is super cool, so I think you can make the mod not crash the game. SUPER THANK YOU.

-whowhoaskedyou- (my user)

Icon5 Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Can you help me install this mod. When I put it in the game, nothing happens. please help me, can you use mod manager for it. The mod looks super enjoyable but I just need more detail to know how to install this mod. Thank You also, I use a mod manager to launch mods, I can't launch Radious_LimitV3 because it says that the mod is a movie pack, any solution to this.

I have the crash issue also and I hope you can find the time to fix this. On a side note I've been playing the TW series since the original Shogun and the first time I tried out a mod was on Shogun 2 and I have to give you my thanks, your mod added tons to my enjoyment after I finished my Legendary campaign.

Weird its the opposite for me before I installed this mod I can recruit Old guard in Custom battle for 4x now when I tried this it was limited to 3, and elite unit I could buy 7x now its 6x, money is not the problem as I have not given them experience

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

I am fully working now on Shogun 2 and all its DLCs. With my limited free time and time consuming job i wont be able to work on ntw in near future. Shogun is really taking all my modding time + there is big expansion commnig out in March - Fall of the Samurai which will be my priority when it will be out.

Many good modders got my permission to update and use my mods, so dont worry about it too much.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Foederatus

Sorry but this didn't work with mine. I downloaded Radious_LimitV2 and V3 but when I start the game, it just skipped out, can anyone solve the problem? This is a useful mod for me!

Foederatus

Unfortunately I don't think anyone is updating mods for this game anymore.

please help, if i use the mod launcher the game instantly crashes. i tried to remove the cap on my own but failed to do so. please tell me how can i make your mod work

Foederatus

He will have to update the mod, which he said he won't any soon.
    It actually makes me sad too but ah well, we can't force him to work can we?

the links is already broken

can someone re-upload links?

please re upload links

excuse me but the links don't work.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast