Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch)

radios that mean if I play with Campaign poland I can build all the units of France?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch)

Quote Originally Posted by M@GIC View Post
    radios that mean if I play with Campaign poland I can build all the units of France?
    I am not sure Sir what you mean. Limit for Elite units was removed - this means that every factions which has some troops who are limited in numbers can now be created unlimited times same as Line infantry. This mod doesnt add new units to other factions.

ah ok understand

Quote Originally Posted by M@GIC View Post
    ah ok understand
    Good, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

I was playing for some short time with AI mod from Thoragoros and i have to recommend it for my mods, its fully compatible with my mods and improves AI campaign behavior and priorities verry well. For changes and more info check the first post or go directly on creators pages here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338786

Good job on this Sir, everything what makes AI better is welcome.

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (5.4.2010 - New seperate versions added))

New seperate versions added:

1. Unlimited Elite units only (Upkeep not lowered)
    2. Upkeep only (Elite units limited to 5)

Enjoy

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (5.4.2010 - New seperate versions added))

maybe you could tell me otherwise and i am mistaken, but i am using the limit mod alone, no upkeep stuff, but in multiplayer/skirmish battle it doesnt seem to work. is it only meant for campaign? thanks!
    Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by britishballer View Post
    maybe you could tell me otherwise and i am mistaken, but i am using the limit mod alone, no upkeep stuff, but in multiplayer/skirmish battle it doesnt seem to work. is it only meant for campaign? thanks!
    Hello Sir,

yes its only for campaigns.

is there a way to make it for mp or no?

- Napoleon Bonaparte

is there a way to make it for mp or no?
    Yes, ofcourse.

But i never heard somebody would want that, but if its your wish i may look on that Sir.

i would love it as only a few units cannot be used more than once in mp battles

- Napoleon Bonaparte

i would love it as only a few units cannot be used more than once in mp battles
    Ok Sir,

when i will find few free minutes i will make it for you and release it here as another seperate version.

dont want to be pushy, but any update mate? again, thanks for all the hard work! +rep!

- Napoleon Bonaparte

dont want to be pushy, but any update mate? again, thanks for all the hard work! +rep!
    Sorry not yet, i had busy week and last 2 days i ma dealing with certain problem.

You can express your opinion here:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=348912

When i find free moment i will look on that and release it at soon as possible.

+rep

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV2)

New seperate version added today.

Radious_LimitV2 - Removed Elite units limit in Custom and MP battles.

Enjoy

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (12.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV2)

Current work in progress on this mod: New seperate version with reduced unit cost in MP and Custom battles will be out soon, will contain unlimited recruitment for all Elite units aswell.

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (16.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Limit_UpkeepV2)

16.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Limit_UpkeepV2

Contains all stuff from vanilla Limit_Upkeep + 30% price drop for all units - mainly helps AI to create more troops - better campaign - larger battles - better game.

Enjoy

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (16.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_Limit_UpkeepV2)

17.4.2010 - Updated first post with better info and i almost finished my work on LimitV3 for Mp and Custom games which will include no limit for Elite units same as LimitV2 + cheaper units so you can create stacks for yourself and your oponent as you like.

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3

Unlimited Elite units + reduced cost of all units about 50 -60% for MP and Custom battles. Now you can create armies for yourself and Ai as you wish without being scared of low money.

Enjoy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast