Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (17.4.2010 - Updated with Radious_LimitV3)

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (New version with No Upkeep change added))

i created an acount just to say your fking awsome i love u, all your other mods too, just wat i needed thank you so much

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (New version with No Upkeep change added))

Quote Originally Posted by yun999 View Post
    i created an acount just to say your fking awsome i love u, all your other mods too, just wat i needed thank you so much
    Thank you Sir, i am happy you like my work. Enjoy it.

I have downloaded and placed in data folder the Limit_only mod, it didn't work, i placed an entry on user.script and nothing did(Pavlov grenadiers it still limit to 1). It can be an incompatibility with Thoragoro's Total combat mod? (which i have installed)
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"
    - Oscar Wilde when sick of idiots discovered the masked text input.

Quote Originally Posted by KnsX_Ęther View Post
    I have downloaded and placed in data folder the Limit_only mod, it didn't work, i placed an entry on user.script and nothing did(Pavlov grenadiers it still limit to 1). It can be an incompatibility with Thoragoro's Total combat mod? (which i have installed)
    First do nothing with script file when using my mod, only place to data folder. Second who are Pavlov Grenadiers? Are they standard unit? Or custom unit? I double checked and all units should have no limit for creation, but only vanilla units, not custom ones created by someone else. For compatibility i recomend to ask Thoragoras then me, his mod is much larger so he can easier tel lyou if mods are compatible. Hope this help you Sir.

This mod doesn't work anymore after the patch of 26 March. Others Mods from you still work fine except for the little moral boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokido View Post
    This mod doesn't work anymore after the patch of 26 March. Others Mods from you still work fine except for the little moral boost.
    Seconded , actually, the morale mod works, just causes a CTD when trying to choose France in custom battle. I'm still not sure if has an effect in campaign mode.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!
    -Dominion of the Sword: Promotional, Traits, Admin Assistant, and Coder

MARINUS MAXIMUS's Avatar Foederatus

Radious,

Your mods are great, but the upkeep and limit mod doesn't work with the new patch, is there
    an newer version of this mod coming anytime soon? That would be great!

Actually, do you have a mod in which more nations are playable? I would love to see some unlockable nations like in RTW. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MARINUS MAXIMUS View Post
    Radious,

Your mods are great, but the upkeep and limit mod doesn't work with the new patch, is there
    an newer version of this mod coming anytime soon? That would be great!

Actually, do you have a mod in which more nations are playable? I would love to see some unlockable nations like in RTW. Cheers
    Hello Sir,

I noticed that after latest patch this mod stopped working, i will update new version as soon as possible, but i was really busy lately, so please be patient.

Wow, that was a rather quick reply. Anyways, it's nice to know that you look back on your mods every once in a while. I hope you release a fix soon.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X
    Like my comments, like me, like what I do?! If so, rep me and leave your name so I can rep you back!

i cant play without your upkeep change, with it AI create lot more units and keep game longer harder and i get to fight alot more battles, and nation are harder to destory. which is alot more fun, hope to see the update soon

Quote Originally Posted by yun999 View Post
    i cant play without your upkeep change, with it AI create lot more units and keep game longer harder and i get to fight alot more battles, and nation are harder to destory. which is alot more fun, hope to see the update soon
    I was working with new patch.pack but i did something wrong in there and now my game crashing as hell. Can anyone upload that latest file created after patch last week? It would help a lot and save me time. Steam cache verification from some reason dont work in this

Does this not work for custom battles or is it just me?

Here you go Radious. Inside are all the files I could find that were altered on March 26th. I hope this helps. The one other file that was patched or rather created during the patch is the patch2.pack file; however, this file is to big to be uploaded on TWC. It's over 100mb.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X

Quote Originally Posted by OdinX View Post
    Here you go Radious. Inside are all the files I could find that were altered on March 26th. I hope this helps. The one other file that was patched or rather created during the patch is the patch2.pack file; however, this file is to big to be uploaded on TWC. It's over 100mb.
    Hello Sir,

thanks for your great upload, but however i think problem is hidden in patch2.pack. There is something wrong i did in there and not even after hours of searching i cant find what i screwed there. Oh silly me, too old i guess, forgot to make backup. Steam doesnt want replace the file with original, so i will have to most probably redownload whole game again and thats about 15GB which is far more then 100mb

Is there any way to change units stats (and recruitment) after the update with this mod???

I will try to upload the file using filefront, but I'll have to make an account

And here it is, hope this helps. http://www.filefront.com/15989869/patch2.pack
    Last edited by OdinX; March 31, 2010 at 07:19 PM.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X

I will try to upload the file using filefront, but I'll have to make an account

And here it is, hope this helps. http://www.filefront.com/15989869/patch2.pack
    Thank you Sir,

you saved me from manny hours of downloading. I will try to work on new versions ASAP. +Rep for your great upload.

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch)

New version Updated, mod now works again with latest NTW patch. For seperate versions stay tuned.

Default Re: Radious Limit and Upkeep mod (1.4.2010 - Updated to work with latest NTW patch)

As for your request Radious; here it is. I hope this aids you in your great works. Thank you for the mods and your time.
    DKnIgHT, ODiN_X

As for your request Radious; here it is. I hope this aids you in your great works. Thank you for the mods and your time.
    Thank you again Sir, you helped me a lot.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast