Thread: Historical Battle Units

Default Historical Battle Units

Does anybody out there know how to configure it so that you can get the units that appear only in historical battles to appear in the campaign/custom battles. I'm thinking of units like the Black Brunswickers from Waterloo or the French-Italian Legion unit from the Battle of Lodi. It seems like it would be a relatively easy, quick fix to add a bit of depth to the campaign.

Default Re: Historical Battle Units

I kept expecting to find all the foreign troops that faught for the brits, only one that is there is kings german, but u cant seem to recruit them ingame. i suggested the idea of a huge historical units mod to swiss creator of aum. suggest you check it out if you havent already. he would do a great job on an aum for this im sure

Quote Originally Posted by shinegrog View Post
    I kept expecting to find all the foreign troops that faught for the brits, only one that is there is kings german, but u cant seem to recruit them ingame. i suggested the idea of a huge historical units mod to swiss creator of aum. suggest you check it out if you havent already. he would do a great job on an aum for this im sure
    Oh I'm a big fan of AUM. Yeah if there's anyone who could do it I'd guess it was SwissHalberdier. However, if these units are in the data for the game, it should be a simple matter of including them in the campaign without having to design a bunch of new units in much the same way as AUM has unlocked some of the Vanilla units in NTW.

Well hes unlocked a couple for the campaign, check out the thread.