Thread: Question....

Default Question....

Could someone explain in enough detail how to change the MP Europe Campaign victory conditions so it could make sense? If say one was Britain the other Russia, etc...

My second question is how would I go about creating a character in Napoleon Total War that if wounded, attempted assassinations, etc.. would respawn and how to add traits & ancillaries to that character? (detailed as much as possible)

Default Re: Question....

Quote Originally Posted by LordGodfrey View Post
    Could someone explain in enough detail how to change the MP Europe Campaign victory conditions so it could make sense? If say one was Britain the other Russia, etc...

My second question is how would I go about creating a character in Napoleon Total War that if wounded, attempted assassinations, etc.. would respawn and how to add traits & ancillaries to that character? (detailed as much as possible)
    Dunno about your first questions other than saying that the answer is prolly in the startpos.

The second answer is prolly in the scripts and no one has looked at those yet, afaik.

Default Re: Question....

yeah, im also annoyed by the victory conditions in mpc. to me the mpc vc¨s leaves the mpc with very low replay value. its either all out attack or impossible to achieve.

thanks for the tips Erasmus. to bad I really, REALLY suck at modding...