Thread: Cities, Forts and Castles

Default Cities, Forts and Castles

I do enjoy this new game and I see alot of improvement, I do however detest the forts that they have in comparison to the Castles and Citadels we used to have. Sieges are not nearly as much fun or complex

To be honest I think the History buffs that change the game to be historically correct is one way to go and I think it is probably a lot of fun especially if you know history that well.

However as a gamer and just a strategist I think with the new implementation of guns and more modern canons since introducing Empires that well I miss the more difficult seiges and If I were able to choose one area of the game I would like to see improved its the over all cities and the design of them when we enter them for a conflict

Truthfully I think that the city designs are the weakest area of the game I would love to see the modding community come up with a couple different packs for this if its possible Something that gave us that same feeling of taking a citadel multi layered attacks within the city gated entries etc etc etc

Default Re: Cities, Forts and Castles

Ohh Come on, no one else thinks the forts they have in this game blow next to the previous games with castles and citadels?

DeaDBolT's Avatar Decanus

Settle down, ofcourse many people agree, me included, i just dont know what to add to your thread, i just wish CA would have included digging towards the gates and blowing them up, but alas, we have to settle for rappeling, also, the NTW combat mechanics on walls still make me sad.

Cheers,
    "Opinions that come forth out of prejudice and lack of knowledge are always defended most fiercely, often with violence" Unknown (with additions by myself)

Proud to be Dutch.
    A proud member of S.I.N.

Something i said made sense? +rep me to +rep you.

DarthMod@Twitter (NEW!)
    Call to arms! An army of 5.000 is needed.

That's why I wanted a book I didn't know you could repel? Ugh I was just wondering if the modding team could make a pack where you could get the old castles and citadels when we built up a city I figured they would have the artwork and the models from the previous games. So can sapping be modded in also or these are to big of a change to make? I really don't know how to mod at all just love to run the mods when done.
    Last edited by Breeze; March 03, 2010 at 09:01 AM.