Thread: Loading saves are a Problem

Default Loading saves are a Problem

first i have to to say i enjoy your mod but something i really hate , after hours and hours of playing i whant to load an save and i become an critical error..

so what to do? start new one? or is there a chance to repair these files... ?

Edit: so here my logs i hope you could see something,

well i tried serveral times with both Save games but i crashed in the end of the loading bar, i allready here the ingame sounds..

""If not, are you using the translation for 1.03? Sometimes it causes CTDs also. Try to check the translation thread in this case, there are several text files uploaded which are stable and do not cause a crash.""

well after uploading these log.. with takes some time (12Mb) i will check the translation thread,iam afraid of reading all these post, but may it helps...
    Last edited by Luentech; March 02, 2010 at 12:49 PM.

Default Re: Loading saves are a Problem

try starting a new game and THEN load the save game. worked for me

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Your script log or system log should be of great help to recognize your exact problem. At my very first sight, it seems you meet the loading screen CTD, that happens sometimes. This is known, but if you start the game again, you can continue your save game, right?

If not, are you using the translation for 1.03? Sometimes it causes CTDs also. Try to check the translation thread in this case, there are several text files uploaded which are stable and do not cause a crash.

If nothing helps, I'm afraid you have to reinstall the mod. But before doing that, please attach your log files in here, maybe we can recognise what causes the crashes.
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++