Thread: My Sincere Apologies

Default My Sincere Apologies

I would like to apologies to everyone, they were just jokes and all in good fun. I hope we can all put this behind us. I look forward to playing this game and battle competitive players. It's just a game, and hope we can all have fun playing competitively. I'm sorry about what happened in the past, but I hope we can all move on from now on. Hope to see you all in the battlefield. I'll be getting my copy within a week or so, so see you all then. Take care everyone. Let the battle begin!
    Last edited by SuPeRMaN~LGA~; March 01, 2010 at 10:06 PM.

{GODS}Scipio_Africanus's Avatar Ordinarius
    IN MOUNT OLYMPUS, heaven, hades and valhalla.

Default Re: My Sincere Apologies

I am sorry, we can't play you guys anymore... A few good reasons for it, it would stir up a huge rivalry and both sides will just act like children if they lose.

I am sorry but they were only "just jokes and all in good fun" to you only. I've never met you and i hope it stays like that because its obvious that this is not the first time its happened. If i ever do meet you in NTW i will accept to battle you, but if you behave immaturely i will never speak to you again and i suggest this to everyone else, unless your his friend or family.

And to all those telling me to calm down, what the...? Maybe you should direct that to him. "he was only saying what was on his mind" - so following your philosophy you should allow me to say what is one my mind as well.

Now lets all enjoy NTW
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

If I may be allowed to contribute my 2 cents, sometimes Clause can get a little annoying, but he isn't the adolf hitler of Total War as many people make him out to be. I'd rather be playing with him than some random rtard who brings 10 rifles 10 line and sits there on flatlands in a no arty game. I'm a great one for second chances, and while he may be immature in some areas, I genuinely find him to be quite a nice person in my experiences with him.

I can't speak for all of you, but I would certainly accept his apologies and move on. The more non-spammers the better

The GODS just basically said they accept his apologies, and refusing to play him is definitely the RIGHT thing to do. Will just cause crap on both sides.

He messaged me over steam 30 minutes before he started making all of the threads against our two clans, acting all nice. A half hour later, he was posting crap. The Chat Log I posted was deleted but he tried to be genuinely nice etc, which from what I hear, is what he always does.

Thank you for your apology anyways.

Glad we can all move on now. However, I truly hope that GODS clan will decide to vs us. It would be a sign of Truce and Respect. We don't have to love each other, but it would be great that we can fight each other in the battlefield. It help makes the game much more interesting, competitive, and fun. Win or lose, that's part of the game. How we handle the win or loss, is up to the individual. If I can truly change, all of us can too. U know, some of you perceive me as a bad guy or person with an ego in this game. I can name many other people that are cocky, who humiliate others on youtube because of one win and never post a video of them losing. However, I will not name those individuals, because it's time we all move on from all this drama. People fight all the time, but we cannot hold grudges forever. Feel free if your clan want to vs us, we are free and willing. My boys won't get mad over a loss, they are all actually really cool guys if you know them. Me, General Lasalle~LGA~, Cpt. Joseph Galante~LGA, Lieutenant Nexy~LGA~, and Dragon ~LGA~ are all down for a battle sometime in the next week, WE ARE ALL EXCITED AND WELCOME YOU TO A MATCH. I also welcome TLG and other big clans as well, I hope Napoleon Total War builds a wonderful MP community full of good players battling each other out, that's how it should be, we need to bring some excitement back to this game.

Feel free to add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pureownage83

{GODS}Scipio_Africanus's Avatar Ordinarius
    IN MOUNT OLYMPUS, heaven, hades and valhalla.

Quote Originally Posted by Carswell View Post
    The GODS just basically said they accept his apologies, and refusing to play him is definitely the RIGHT thing to do. Will just cause crap on both sides.

He messaged me over steam 30 minutes before he started making all of the threads against our two clans, acting all nice. A half hour later, he was posting crap. The Chat Log I posted was deleted but he tried to be genuinely nice etc, which from what I hear, is what he always does.

Thank you for your apology anyways.
    Thank you for agreeing. We are not bad people. I admit I was a bit cynical when you first popped up on the forums yesterday but I apologize. I might be willing to play with you guys some day, but it will be awhile till I can see who has actually grown up and won't completely explode when he loses or who won't completely gloat when he wins... It is fun when I play with just our clan, TLG, LCDT, M, and ACHERON, but I haven't found much enjoyment in childish rivalries which is what I feel is still rampant between your clan and a few other people.. I apologize if I offend you guys but I heard a guy in your clan say that the stuff you said yesterday before you apologized was right... People with swayed views like this are easily crushed when they lose the game that was so important to them, or easily filled with pride from their victory and gloat. Either way, it is not fun to deal with them... I do understand this is a game, but the rivalry your clan seems to have against us won't be solved in a day... Give it some time. Both clans will cool down. I have settled all my troubles with memento, and many others that have hated me or vice versa.