Thread: Unit, scren sttutering/lagging

Default Unit, scren sttutering/lagging

Hi!
    So I started to play NTW with NTF faction mod. Its my first time I started campaign on this game, but i recognise unit laggs while they moving or camera sttutering when moving around. Its not the performance or fps issue. I have stable 80 fps, but units, grass and any moving 3d object animation is still laging. Only turining everything on ultra low fix a LITTLE this problem. Is it common or something? I remember like half year ago when i purchuased NTW and just played some online battles i had this problem too, but turned out ssao or something and animations were fine, but now it isnt working. I also have M2TW, Shogun 2, spend hundreds of hours in those two and no similar problems(shogun 2 has same engine as NTW). Please help, i would like to play it a little bit before rome 2

My spec are like:
    phenom 2 x4 3.1 ghz
    Radeon HD 5850 1gb OC
    OCZ 4gb 1600mhz ram
    Windows 7 64 bit
    Last edited by Tomcon; August 29, 2013 at 05:39 AM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Unit, scren sttutering/lagging

Do you have the same problem with the vanilla game (without any mod?)

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I know I do. It goes away on it's own after a while, but it's quite annoying.
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Faiakas's Avatar Tiro

Do you have the latest drivers for your VGA? Also keep turning off the ssao and certenly HDR option. Anti-Alasing is better to be low and not in the highest values.

It keeps going all the time. Did some research and many people had same problem. Probably turning of some A.I. on Catalyst drivers helps, but dont know how to do that on those newest ones. Shame this wasnt fixed so far. Its quite ruining experience.