Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637

Thread: Darth Napoleon Review (7.5/10)

Default Re: Darth Napoleon Review (7.5/10)

Yeah.. Except during the Napoleonic era fire-by-rank was made obsolete exactly by improved drilling and weaponry.

So, you actually mean the entire shooting is OP or Underpowered?

So, you actually mean the entire shooting is OP or Underpowered?
    OP

Very good review Darth!

ETW first and NTW the second both are real disappointments. To be honest despite my huge love towards the 18th century and Napoleonic era i couldn't play them any longer just more than couple of days.

I won't repeat your valid reasons of what's missing and what's wrong with that game because they're so valid, pure and well written.

I think they just need to recruit you my friend.

Greetings from Istanbulopolis,

its really nice to know about darth

thanks & regards
    uniforms suppliers

Quote Originally Posted by M2TWRocks View Post
    "So the enemy general doesn't take suicidal heroic charges at you? The enemy line doesn't stand yards infront avoiding melee but getting shot to hell in the process? The enemy formations aren't broken."

Am I to assume that these are your major complaints with the game? I'll answer these questions for you. No, the enemy general never takes suicidal charges at me. Matter of fact, that has never happened to me in NTW. It has been confirmed that the only time the enemy general charges you is when you have artillery and he doesn't. I always have artillery in my armies, so it has never happened to me. Not once. No, I haven't had the enemy line stand yards in front, avoiding melee, and getting shot to hell.

What can I tell you that you haven't stated. You think the game is crap. You think you're older, wiser, more knowledgable, and informed, in your meager 17 year old mind. You think you are the premier authority on 18th and 19th century military strategy. You think anyone who has a high opinion of the game is beneath you, or working for CA.

I will say it again, there are no bugs in this game. No melee bug, no formation bug, no suicidal general bug, nothing. Its polished, runs well, plays well, and its very fun. The AI is not perfect, but does a suitable job considering the massive amount of decisions required in such a dynamic game such as this.
    You Sir, are an idiot!