Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS:<< NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS All playbale 03/05)>> <<BALKAN MOD 23/04>> <<NEW: IBERIA MOD introducing Basque faction 01/05>>

Lasseman's Avatar Civis

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable in all campaigns including emergent and France in Coalition Camp.

Incredibly good, thanks mate

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable in all campaigns including emergent and France in Coalition Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    question. if you have a campaign going with Russia, then use a starpos so you can play Bavaria, can you go back and continue your Russian campaign without putting the vanilla startpos back in place? not sure if a save game requires a proper startpos file.

thanks!!
    Making hybrid startpos you can get in and out the same campaign as any faction you like.

Quote Originally Posted by fingon View Post
    Woooow, great work, HusselrTW!! Thank you for your effort! This is just great! I want to ask you, if the tutorial you made on ETW on "How to add a new faction replacing an existing one" is applicable also on NTW. I am trying to add Bohemia to the game. Thx for reply.
    Yes, it should work.

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Great job, You're really fast
    REP++

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

I'm having SO much fun with the emergents
    This is how i want to play this game, starting small and "on my own", no pre-set wars or "you-have-to-rival-france-cuz-it-is-historically-accurate"

Just captured Sardinia since they have no friends lol (im playing as Greece), after YEARS of bribing the ottomans with state gifts to prevent them from attacking me lolz.
    Finally, i'm a 2-region nation!
    Also pretty funny, both Switzerland and Saxony were eliminated after about 5 turns by the prussians, who are now stomping into france lol.
    Last edited by Baleur; March 03, 2010 at 07:11 AM.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Can someone make unit lists of those small and emergent nations? I mean all of them except those which are in custom battles. Thanks, would help which to choose

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Baleur View Post
    I'm having SO much fun with the emergents
    This is how i want to play this game, starting small and "on my own", no pre-set wars or "you-have-to-rival-france-cuz-it-is-historically-accurate"

Just captured Sardinia since they have no friends lol (im playing as Greece), after YEARS of bribing the ottomans with state gifts to prevent them from attacking me lolz.
    Finally, i'm a 2-region nation!
    Also pretty funny, both Switzerland and Saxony were eliminated after about 5 turns by the prussians, who are now stomping into france lol.
    yeah emergents are great and the FOW works too!

i want to try Greece. Having a good campaign with Poland too. Very tough as you are surrounded by Prussia, Austria and Russia and they dont like Poland much. hehe.

Thanks husserlTW and +REP for you, downloading now
    I'm sittin' here completely surrounded by no beer.

Thanks guys, now we have a first working PFM I'll start adding new factions.

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

PFM?

Quote Originally Posted by Baleur View Post
    PFM?
    Pack File Manager.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

looks great sorry if this has been asked before but are these factions in the menu just four factions or like etw you can scroll to your chosen faction

just the 4 factions. thats why husserlTW had to break them down in groups of 4.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

okies thanks for the quick reply

I suppose this thing doesn;t unlock all factions in a multiplayer Europe campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Maizel View Post
    I suppose this thing doesn;t unlock all factions in a multiplayer Europe campaign?
    it probably does as it uses the same startpos. you would just need to make sure that your opponent has the same startpos file as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maizel View Post
    You have to try with somebody who will have the same startpos installed as you. All these are based on mp_europe campaign so it might work. I am expecting somebody to try and give us some feed back.

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Thanks for our fathers , lets make history

does FOW work for all nations now? lame seeing all the map...great mod btw.

hi guys

stupidly i forgot to make a backup of the vanilla startpos file for mp_eur_napoleon - would anybody be kind enough to upload the file on here to save me having to re-install the game...it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seymour110 View Post
    hi guys

stupidly i forgot to make a backup of the vanilla startpos file for mp_eur_napoleon - would anybody be kind enough to upload the file on here to save me having to re-install the game...it would be much appreciated

Thanks
    delete the startpos file that is in the folder. then go into steam and right click on Napoleon. Go to properties. The go to local files and click on verify integrity of game files or something like that. This will fix you up!