Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS:<< NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS All playbale 03/05)>> <<BALKAN MOD 23/04>> <<NEW: IBERIA MOD introducing Basque faction 01/05>>

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable in all campaigns

Did you fix the VC's yet?

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

awesome work. what are the differences between France in the Grand Campaign and France in the Napoleonic Euro Campaign?

EDIT: France playable in Coalition Campaign has been added.

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable in all campaigns including emergent and France in Coalition Camp.

Wow this is so great! Thank you

If possible could you create the emergent Italy?

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable in all campaigns including emergent and France in Coalition Camp.

Was making France playable in the Coalition Campaign REALLY Neccessary?
    Try the Egyptian and Italian campaigns, they're really fun, then in the European campaign you can be France.

Quote Originally Posted by McCarronXLD View Post
    Wow this is so great! Thank you

If possible could you create the emergent Italy?
    If I make Italy I have to disable several small Italian states. Does it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    Was making France playable in the Coalition Campaign REALLY Neccessary?
    Try the Egyptian and Italian campaigns, they're really fun, then in the European campaign you can be France.
    There were many requests for several reasons. There are reported some deferences. For sure there is not here the same script and missions as in episode. But the main reason I made it was the challenge since it was not easy.

As a side thing, did you fix the VC's for the all-factions?

I already asked this on Umbertos thread, but I'll ask here too. Do you reckon you could put all the factions into multiplayer campaign?

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

AAAAWWWWSOOOMEE JOB reepppps

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

Quote Originally Posted by Quentillius View Post
    I already asked this on Umbertos thread, but I'll ask here too. Do you reckon you could put all the factions into multiplayer campaign?
    One step at a time!

Thanks everybody for the good comments and support!!!

France! woohoo!

I'll have to do some portrait tweaking, since the coalition startpos--for some reason--doesn't use Napoleon's custom portrait, but that's easy enough to do myself. Fine work!

Quote Originally Posted by Quentillius View Post
    My startpos are based on mp_european_campaign so theoretically they should be playable if the online players have the same startpos installed, won't they? We have to check it in practice...

Wow two days and Husserl you have unlocked all of the Factions (Although the FOW needs fixing) I would rep you again ,but they would say I have to spread it first.

Thank you very much!
    Where would we be without the great modders of TWC?
    Much appreciated

for Scotland is it possible to include John Moore as a general? thanks +!

have to say excellent work once again!

question. if you have a campaign going with Russia, then use a starpos so you can play Bavaria, can you go back and continue your Russian campaign without putting the vanilla startpos back in place? not sure if a save game requires a proper startpos file.

thanks!!
    Last edited by Astaroth; March 03, 2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: double post merged

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    question. if you have a campaign going with Russia, then use a starpos so you can play Bavaria, can you go back and continue your Russian campaign without putting the vanilla startpos back in place? not sure if a save game requires a proper startpos file.

thanks!!
    someone said aslong as you make save game you can change startpos and still play old saved file.. so should be able to!

fingon's Avatar Tiro

Woooow, great work, HusselrTW!! Thank you for your effort! This is just great! I want to ask you, if the tutorial you made on ETW on "How to add a new faction replacing an existing one" is applicable also on NTW. I am trying to add Bohemia to the game. Thx for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ststew View Post
    someone said aslong as you make save game you can change startpos and still play old saved file.. so should be able to!
    THANKS!