Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS:<< NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS All playbale 03/05)>> <<BALKAN MOD 23/04>> <<NEW: IBERIA MOD introducing Basque faction 01/05>>

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS (Updated 06/03/2010): All factions playable including emergent and France <<NEW: BALKAN MOD introducing new factions>>

Maybe I'm looking at the pic wrong but have been able to add more then four playable factions? looks like there are six playable factions in balkn mod.

cheers

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS (Updated 06/03/2010): All factions playable including emergent and France <<NEW: BALKAN MOD introducing new factions>>

Unfortunately not, it is just a pic.

can someone plz upload the original startpos, scripting file ..... i forgott to make a copy of them

Quote Originally Posted by thehellriser View Post
    +rep... Nice mod
    But it would be nice to see Bulgaria on the Balkan peninsula too
    Every Balkan country would be nice to see but there isnt towns to make them, pity

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

I've discovered something disturbing while playing Scotland. Which is a shame, because I loved playing with them. The thing isn't the lack of a university for upgrades (as these can be obtained diplomatically) however the recruitment! I found out, after taking over Denmark as a HQ, that Scotland can't recruit regular line infantry units from another place than Edinburgh, which complicates warfare a great bit, since they have to be shipped from Edinburgh. All they can recruit is artillery and cavalry and militia units from conquered territories. Militia infantry has 3 morale, so they're not much use really. At least not to wage war.

I just thought I'd point this out, and my main question would be: is there any way to make their regular line infantry, the highland riflemen, recruitable in other regions than Scotland itself? This would help in the fun-factor as playing Scotland.

Other notes: Thanks for a great set of mods otherwise

BrodY, yes it is possible, you just would have to open the DB tables, the unit_tables, find your unit (scottish line i guess) and make it recruitable worldwide instead of aor. That should do the trick.

maybe in this topic is answer on my question but i didnt search

with this mod can i play campaing and battle on multiplayer?
    or i need take orginal files not from this mod (playable all fraction)

thx for answer its very important for me
    regards

BrodY's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Bucefalo View Post
    BrodY, yes it is possible, you just would have to open the DB tables, the unit_tables, find your unit (scottish line i guess) and make it recruitable worldwide instead of aor. That should do the trick.
    And in order to do this I use the pack editor? cheers for a quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by BrodY View Post
    And in order to do this I use the pack editor? cheers for a quick reply.
    yes, use pack file manager, and change the recruitment from "scotland" to "worldwide". If you have problems send me a message, to not derail this thread.

emporor's Avatar Libertus

I know this may be alot to ask you but could you please unlock italy with the modern flag? im sure that they are a emergent where venice is. Damn I miss the old modding of delete a couple of lines of text and you can play near enough all the factions.

can u plz change the Turkish language for Greece? Its rly so annoying when u are at RTS phase

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emporor View Post
    I know this may be alot to ask you but could you please unlock italy with the modern flag? im sure that they are a emergent where venice is. Damn I miss the old modding of delete a couple of lines of text and you can play near enough all the factions.
    I'll do it in next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanistis View Post
    can u plz change the Turkish language for Greece? Its rly so annoying when u are at RTS phase

thanks
    Open Blakan_mod.pack go in db/faction and in Abreviation enter Uk (there is niot Greek).

Quote Originally Posted by kauczuk View Post
    maybe in this topic is answer on my question but i didnt search

with this mod can i play campaing and battle on multiplayer?
    or i need take orginal files not from this mod (playable all fraction)

thx for answer its very important for me
    regards

weird i unzipped file and placed it as instructions stated but when i load any faction i have fow covering my country....i can click on cities, ports, towns only after fow is lifted by one of my units....so as of now not playable by me....any ideas?...im using All_playable dl

who ever did croatian army for balkan mod totally missed how they looked and units.Its true that some croat units look like that,but only when fighting in napoleons army in french uniforms.

Here are some samples how they looked like:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9918/008mr3.jpg
    http://www.hrvatski-vojnik.hr/hrvats...kari/Alkar.jpg
    http://tamburica.ta.funpic.de/photo/...jski_alkar.jpg
    http://www.marjan.hr/ALKAR.jpg
    http://www.hia.com.hr/imag-identitet...ar-momak-V.jpg
    http://www.paskohaus.info/Images/Uskok.gif
    http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewik...duren_1742.jpg

..and here are some games which are performed annually,since 1715 to celebrate victory over ottoman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3pCOT4GU54
    Last edited by Dalmat; March 08, 2010 at 12:37 AM.

also,i started playin ottomans from balkan mod,and after 50 or so turns not 1 hassashin or scholar popped,i have both universety and secret society thingy,and those Russian spies are sabotaging my stuff all over the place,and i cant counter them since my starting hash died trying to sabotage army ,crazy stuff hehe
    Last edited by Dalmat; March 08, 2010 at 02:17 AM.

Hi husser! great mod as always. one thing though. the FOW doesn´t work in my Brittany campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmat View Post
    who ever did croatian army for balkan mod totally missed how they looked and units.Its true that some croat units look like that,but only when fighting in napoleons army in french uniforms.
    We cannot add units yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sulan666 View Post
    Hi husser! great mod as always. one thing though. the FOW doesn´t work in my Brittany campaign.
    Open startpos and go in [...]CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION. First faction is brittany. Now go tin FACTION\CAMPAIGN_SRHOUD and change False to True.

Thanks both for important feed back.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    We cannot add units yet.

ahh ok,and what about hasshassins and scolars for ottomans,i know they dont pop in balcan mod,but do they pop in all factions for GC mod,and if not is it possible to add them like other missing units?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmat View Post
    ahh ok,and what about hasshassins and scolars for ottomans,i know they dont pop in balcan mod,but do they pop in all factions for GC mod,and if not is it possible to add them like other missing units?
    I've had a look on data tables and I have not seen any limitations in agents for any faction. They should appear for all factions.