Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS:<< NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS All playbale 03/05)>> <<BALKAN MOD 23/04>> <<NEW: IBERIA MOD introducing Basque faction 01/05>>

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS All factions playable including emergent and France <<NEW: BALKAN MOD introducing new factions>>

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceHamster View Post
    I had the same problem, but the solution is simple:

When you extract the file to the main napoleontotalwar/data folder it doesn't always install properly. You may have to use windows explorer to move the "Balkan_mod" folder into the data/campaigns folder manually.

It should work after that.
    Thank you very much, it worked now, cant wait to play with my country (Serbia)

+rep for help and for the person who made this mod

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS (Updated 06/03/2010): All factions playable including emergent and France <<NEW: BALKAN MOD introducing new factions>>

oh and I have one complaint, as independent, Serbia always had state religion - Orthodox Christians and not Islam like in this mod, this should be really changed (I am from Serbia and I know history about my country lol) I gonna make revolution and try to change state religion till the update comes up (it will fix it hopefully till then)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS (Updated 06/03/2010): All factions playable including emergent and France <<NEW: BALKAN MOD introducing new factions>>

Question regarding Balkan Mod, when i extract the folder for the with the four nations (serbia, croatia, romania, moldavia) and i go to the campaign, i only get 2 of the 4 nations on the list, theres only two of them and the other two are hannover, and crimean khanate. I want to play as Moldavia, their flag is cool =)

thanks in advance!

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

OMG MAN THX !!! U ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!! REP !!

Battlerager's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by TWfan101 View Post
    Question regarding Balkan Mod, when i extract the folder for the with the four nations (serbia, croatia, romania, moldavia) and i go to the campaign, i only get 2 of the 4 nations on the list, theres only two of them and the other two are hannover, and crimean khanate. I want to play as Moldavia, their flag is cool =)

thanks in advance!
    Are you sure you downloaded this file?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...9&d=1267800172

It seems like you got this one instead....

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...4&d=1267552348

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Prince View Post
    oh and I have one complaint, as independent, Serbia always had state religion - Orthodox Christians and not Islam like in this mod, this should be really changed (I am from Serbia and I know history about my country lol) I gonna make revolution and try to change state religion till the update comes up (it will fix it hopefully till then)
    There are more things to be done but this is just a beta version to see if mod is stable enough. This is the priority now. If the mod is stable for many turns without CTD then I'll proceed to complete it and -who knows- make a new one for another territory of Europe.

thanks in advance!
    Something is wrong with the mod installation. Try again. Hannover is Croatia and Crimean Kh. is Serbia in game.

[

Something is wrong with the mod installation. Try again. Hannover is Croatia and Crimean Kh. is Serbia in game.[/QUOTE]

am i suppose to put the file for the nations in the same folder as i put the balkan_mod and balkan_loc, and have the vanilla files in mp_euro_napoleon.

ty...ill try reinstalling

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    There are more things to be done but this is just a beta version to see if mod is stable enough. This is the priority now. If the mod is stable for many turns without CTD then I'll proceed to complete it and -who knows- make a new one for another territory of Europe.

I conquered Zagreb from Croatia and made rebellion in Belgrade and lol I was unable to side with the rebels and they conquered me in next turn coz I moved all army to Zagreb, after couple of turns Zagreb rebelled I got destroyed there too so it was game over, it was LOL
    anyway I will start to play seriously with Serbia now and I will report if I will have some ctd, hopefully no, and if you need any help about Serbia contact me

[

am i suppose to put the file for the nations in the same folder as i put the balkan_mod and balkan_loc, and have the vanilla files in mp_euro_napoleon.

ty...ill try reinstalling
    For the main files...

Balkan_loc.pack, Balkan_mod.pack go into your main NTW\Data folder
    The user.script should be placed in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

The nation files go into the NTW\Data folder - so depending on which set of nations you download, that file goes right into the data file.

In some cases there is an installation error, and you need to use windows explorer to manually move some files. You'll need to ensure that the "Balkan_Mod" folder is located in the data\campaigns location.

Summary:
    - "Balkan_Mod" folder goes into data\campaigns location (this part will vary depending on which nations-set you download and prefer to play)
    - user.script file that comes with the mod goes into the C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts location
    - Balkan_loc.pack and Balkan_mod.pack go into main NTW\Data folder

Let's say you wanted to play as Serbia...you would download the Mo_Se_Cr_Ro_Beta.7z file. Extract the contents, and ensure the "Balkan_mod" folder ends up in the NTW\data\campaigns location. This is the portion that will activate those specific nations for the 'new coalition campaign'.
    Last edited by Battlerager; March 06, 2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: clarified pot

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

i think that i dont have this directory. user.script in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts what shood i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by vadik15 View Post
    i think that i dont have this directory. user.script in C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts what shood i do ?
    hrmm....you probably have it, but it's going to have the name of whatever your computer "account name" is.

If when you login to your computer, it says "chiefwahoo" you would need to locate...

c:\Users\chiefwahoo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Then place the user.script file into that location.

Quote Originally Posted by vadik15 View Post
    Just copy the user.script (it is a file not a directory) I provide in

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (that is for vista and win 7).
    C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (win XP).

If you have win XP and you cannot see the folder Application Data, you have to enable "show hidden file and folders".
    Last edited by husserlTW; March 06, 2010 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Just copy the user.script (it is a file not a directory) I provide in

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (that is for vista and win 7).
    C:\Documents and Settings\[User Name]\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (win XP).

If you have win XP and you cannot see the folder Application Data, you have to enable "show hidden file and folders".
    I didnt showed hidden files coz once that broke something on pc, I just typed in address C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts and pasted it there

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Victory Conditions have been reworked.
    Different factions around the map with the same VC. Is there any special reason?

I found out something interesting I was playing as UN and I started as a Major Faction well relations with France start out at -80 so its funny. You start with no army and France basically comes over and curb stomps you in 3 turns not fun! So I went in trying all sorts of things to get them to stop declaring war on the first turn. I think I found the trigger. If I switch to a minor faction I have no issue they let me be care free and never attack. Really weird. Wonder if that is whats causing that issue you guys were talking about France being non-existent.
    Last edited by rebirthofman; March 06, 2010 at 10:24 PM.

shenryyr's Avatar Semisalis

I don't know if this is your mod or what's going on but wow. Playing Venice and trying to be peaceful etc. Been buying techs from all over, no alliances just trading. And right now I offered 6k x 10 years to france for bavaria. And they counter-offered to sell me bavaria for a one-time price of 4k. Since it's an emergent faction I'm using the default scripting.lua. It's on hard difficulty.
    my other horse is a space ship

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

awesome, +rep for this, i like it very much

+rep... Nice mod
    But it would be nice to see Bulgaria on the Balkan peninsula too

Quote Originally Posted by thehellriser View Post
    +rep... Nice mod
    But it would be nice to see Bulgaria on the Balkan peninsula too
    Me too, but there is no proper region and capitol as in Empire.

vadik_1st's Avatar Tiro

husserlTW thx.. i foud the problem it was invisible..