Thread: Picture of the Day #40

Centurion Quintus's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Picture of the Day #40

Click here to view the next Picture of the Day.

Thanks to Darth Fungus for the pic.

Nice.....for once in a long time a pic that actually looks like it deserves to be there....I personally would have liked it if he were in the middle of a field of dead after a battle....surrounded by his fallen comrades...great pic, nonetheless. The photoshopping adds a lot of feeling to it. My congrats
    Maximus Lazero
    Why is it that at least one of the Romans are wusses?

Centurion Quintus's Avatar Campidoctor

Just out of curiousity and a desire to please, what is it you don't like about my recent selections? Please - be honest.

Thats a no branier you should have pick minds lol no just kidding but really you pick the good pictures i dont know what's he talking about.

This one really desirved to win As for your selections, so far they are pretty good, i think it must be hard to choose.I personally wouldn't want to, because there are so many good pictures
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

I like this pic from the first moment I saw it.
    New pics on 24/4/2007

Spiff's Avatar That's Ffips backwards

congratulations to mr fungus, he clearly deserved to win

Darth Fungus's Avatar Civis

Why thank you. Its my personal favorite. In fact, I haven't been able to top it yet.
    Believe it or not, this was the first picture I edited. And only the second actual screenshot I ever took in RTW.
    Last edited by Darth Fungus; September 29, 2005 at 08:17 PM.

good job!

(on the ouside i smile, but on the inside i cry) :sweatingb
    if water was chocolate and i was a duck, id go to the bottom and swim back up, but waters not chocolate and im not a duck, so why dont u just st*u

Marshal Qin's Avatar Bow to ME!!!

the difference between action and atmosphere or emotion and who likes what is the main reason some don't like the recent selections. I personally prefer atmosphere, so this pic is great imo. Battle scenes are 'a dime a dozen' but it takes a lot of hard work and time to find the right angle and moment to get a good atmosphere/emotive shot.
    Exotic Slave - Spook 153, Barbarian Turncoat - Drugpimp, Catamite - Invoker 47
    Drunken Uncle - Wicked, Priest of Jupiter - Guderian

Under the patronage of El-Sib Why? ...... Because Siblesz sent me
    Proud member of the Australian-New Zealand Beer Appreciation Society (ANZBAS?)