Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6 - updated 24.11.17

Alex-SPb's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 1.8 - 18.4.10

Quote Originally Posted by 09slaughb View Post
    I downloaded a mod manager off this site, the one by LtChambers, would that be a mod manager that would work with napoleon or only empire. If not, could you send me a link of where i could download a mod manager for NTW. Thanks
    Here it is possible to download Mod Manager for Napoleon TW
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344757

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Swiss - well done and even only in a week since i was on site we have two updates from you +Rep
    Thanks a lot mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitochisan View Post
    Ha just looked at the dlc
    We did beat them! Pretty much all the units are already available some 3 times over!
    Nice going CA! No wonder its free
    Dude I can't keep up with all the updayes!! LOL
    Terrific output and content as usual 5star Modder!but CA stole your thunder .... I think it was a deliberate ploy of their to time it to your releases!
    Theys jealous man!!!
    Thanks mate for your funny and nice words!

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Hey P., maybe Erasmus found a solution, take a look in PFM thread.
    Thanks a lot husser for your huge effort with the tools! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    Thanks Swiss , also what did I tell for DLC's Always the companies take the mod community good Ideas always
    Also This Dlc is the key how somone can make custom units at least they saw us the way , Thank you also Creation
    Thanks georider for your nice words!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
    just an attachment for swiss boy,,
    Aum version for tyrant, just redid the ship stats so now they will be there awesomeness is fitting to mix it up with other tyrant ships stats.
    happy easter old boy btw, and thanks for the permission to use your fine work.
    Thanks Dogmeat and it's nice that your use my work in yours!

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Swiss Halberdier, excellent work!
    +REP
    Thanks a lot KLA!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔MorganH♔ View Post
    Just popping in to check out your latest version my friend,Very Nice Work !!! +rep
    Best regards!
    Thanks Morgan and nice to see you here too!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkboyno1 View Post
    Swiss,
    As ever you work always gives extra fun whilst playing ETW/NTW.
    Cheers again.
    Thanks a lot Drunkboy!

Quote Originally Posted by eLLoCo1976 View Post
    Hi Swiss!
    Thanks for that, cant wait to try out 8P
    Gruess us dä Schwitz !!!
    Thanks ello! Grüäss zrugg!

Quote Originally Posted by andypuk View Post
    Hmmm... Can anyone remember if we could use these units that Swiss unlocked before the new DLC patch in custom battle ?
    British-Dutch Line Infantry
    British-Dutch Flanquers
    British-Dutch Light Dragoons
    because I can't see them now. Were they there before ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CATHAL1958 View Post
    This is a great mod,but since I upgraded with the DLC patch 2, I've lost the Earl of Uxbridge unit in the British Heavy Cavalry...
    I also lost the 'Scots Greys' but BART's mod restored them....
    Any ideas on how I can get Uxbridge back would be appreciated....
    Has anyone else noticed this?
    Cathal1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Battletoads View Post
    Can you unlock the national guard unit? Maybe remove the militia to save space.
    Hello andypuk, cathal and Battletoads, the last patch changed some availabilites of several vanilla units. Unfortunately the "availability" of an unit is set in the "units" table, which I don't want to edit because of the compatibility with other gameplay mods.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMIK DK View Post
    why not units to denmark?
    Hello Themik, I will include units for minor factions later.

Quote Originally Posted by General William Howe View Post
    Hi nice work +rep in advance can you tell me how do you added white wigs to the swedish grenadiers cuz i want add wigs to russian preobhancenzky grenadier guards and to the austrian hungarian+german grenadiers to be make it more historycal accurate.
    Hello General WH, the Swedish Life Grenadiers are using at the moment a vanilla texture. You can find it in the "uniform" table.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Luckylewis♔ View Post
    Thanks for these, your work is always impressive.
    Do you think it would be possible add the DLC's Dutch Lancers to the liberated Dutch Faction? They are my friends in my current campaign and it would be nice to see one unique unit in their ranks. No big deal though, i'm happy with whatever you add, and adding a unit to a liberated faction certainly isn't at the top of your list I assume, besides I'm not even use if the 'French' Dutch Lancers would historically be part of a Dutch Faction anyway (in their current uniform)
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Luckylewis♔ View Post
    Thanks for such a quick update again for the UPC, Swiss.
    Hello Luckylewis, thanks for your help and your awesome screenshots of my units! +rep Yes it should be possible to give DLC units to other factions as well, of course only if the player bought the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    just been having a look at some of the units mate....i wonder why it is that the british are wareing bareskins? as a napoleonic fan and one time war gamer the britsh gaurde never wore these hats untill after waterloo? so to me it takes away the napoleonic feel for the game, also the polish lansers is it possible to place the capbadge on? i do sopme moding and if you send me the file i could give it a go.. i like the Hussars, also you have brisish line wareing french Shakcos?..... they never wore these atall, sorry i am always a one for detail as when i did my prussian mod for empire i spent alot of time researching or making asumptions....Yeah i agree what is the point of lots of faction having swiss units? and camel riders in germany?..... it has become too arcade like for me...sorry also the Russian Siemenovski Guards are identical to the units already in game?
    Hello gary, I will update the units for sure with improved "unit_variant models" or "textures". I know that you're an experienced modder with a huge knowledge of the historical background of the units. So thanks for your suggestions and I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    I don't think you have the Irish Legion's correct uniform. They should be wearing something like the Republican Infantry from Modena with a green unifoirm and a bicorne hat, they use British-style uniforms now.
    Hello EB999, I will update the uniform of the Irish Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred Wasp View Post
    Many thanks for that have paid attention of history of Russian army having created in yours to mod the well-known Preobrazhenskiy and Semenovsky regiments!
    But I wish to notice small discrepancy in the image of the Semenovsky regiment. The matter is that presented by you of a shako by 1800 have remained only in Pavlovsk to a regiment. The Semenovsky regiment had such a shako as well as other Guards regiments. Look here:
    http://www.memorandum.ru/viskowatov/...ic=pic1890.jpg
    http://www.memorandum.ru/viskowatov/...ic=pic1905.jpg
    P.S.: colour of a fabric of a uniform of Russian army was more dark. Dark green.
    Hello Manfred, thanks for your nice words. At the moment the two Russian Guard units are using already integrated vanilla models. I will change them to more accurate versions for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlbc23 View Post
    Hey swiss awesome work yet again! Thank you for your time. Quick question, are these modse specifically for napoleon's campaign or can they be used in the updated empire campaign? probably a silly question but thanks to whomever answers.
    Hello jasonblc, AUM-NAP only works with NAP:TW.

Quote Originally Posted by General Cornwallis View Post
    Hey Swiss just wanted to say the units are absolutly fabulous as always.
    Though is there anyway for the British Grenadiers to recieve a British stovepipe shako or earlier era bearskin(perhaps the swedish style would be more suitable).
    The units are great.
    Cornwallis
    Hello General Cornwallis, thanks and I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    bump.
    I hope this long absence from your wonderous mod is an indication you have worked up a major next release of it perhaps something that fills a little more some of the minor factions .
    Nice work good to see you sharing some love around pretty soon it will truely be an interesting campaign with more units for all the factions
    Hello Soul Firez, thanks for your compliments and yes there will be units for minor factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayleid View Post
    I should have posted this earlier, however i did not. Swiss your mod is wonderful and very aesthetically pleasing with a good level of balance! Overall a very good show, keep up the good work! I would rep you if i could!
    Thanks a lot Ayleid I appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by AirnetSnake View Post
    Hey Swiss,
    I've made Total Combat compatible version of your wonderful mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by AirnetSnake View Post
    Hi Swiss,
    Wanted to discuss unit limits for Moscow Musketeers in AUM (or probably it's global) for Coalition Campaign. Maybe it's better to increase it at least to 6-10 from current 1 in future versions? They're not so superior, but just a qualified troops compared to regular russian infantry. On the other hand upkeep or(and) price can be raised by ~50% just to make them not spammable.
    Hello AirnetSnake, thanks again a lot for your effort! +rep Unfortunately the unit limit is set in the "units" table, which I don't want to edit because of the compatibility with other gameplay mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-SPb View Post
    Whether there is a problem with sound change?When the infantry names itself revolutionary guards?
    Quote Originally Posted by GAS MASK View Post
    This + foot guards saying they are horse artillery nothing major lol.
    Ohhh ill send my foot guards on the move gets mouse clicks guards LIGHT HORSE ARTILLERY SIR ...........................WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Brips View Post
    Hello! Good job!
    Question:
    -AI factions can recruit their new units too?
    Bug:
    Voices of units are wrong... Line infantry speaks like swiss one etc...
    Hello Alex and Gasmask, unfortunately all unit pack mods suffer from this annoying "sound mess" of the unit speeches. This issue is known since ETW and there isn't any solution yet.

Hello Brips, yes the AI recruits custom units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasya View Post
    First of all, Thank you for your hard work.
    I have problems implementing this:
    Should I open aum_nap_mod_pack with notepad and just change this true false settings?
    I have problems reading this file with notepad, maybe it's because of my russian windows xp.
    Thanks
    Hello Vasya, yes you need PFM to edit AUM-NAP.

Quote Originally Posted by CescPistols View Post
    Hello, a truly great mod but I have a small problem.
    Is there a way to make the AUM units size stay with the rest of the units (like vanilla units) because when I go on the game I have my 160 standard French line with the vanilla units and then any AUM units are around 100 (or might be 80 - not sure) thus making them quite weak.
    It appears this is the same for Bart's mod as well, just wondering if there is a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayleid View Post
    It sounds as if you are using a mod which increases the unit sizes for certain vanilla units, such as Thorogaros' Total Combat Mod. In this case, the unit sizes you see for the modded units should be the size of the vanilla units. This is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with.
    I too also hope that Swiss is coming up with a killer blow, a master release, including more diversity amongst the major and minor factions. I would use Bart's mod, but his Unit cards aren't all that great and his units aren't particularly balanced, nonetheless good work though! Here's to hoping you create another release soon!
    Hello Ayleid and CescPistols, you can modify the "unit sizes " if you read my TWC WIKI - How to customize Unit Pack Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Sage View Post
    I was going to get this mod, but then I saw units caps, and I absolutely hate unit caps, so I'm deciding not to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLIVIER View Post
    hi it is possible to increase the unt limit of swedish fusillers? just to give the swedish a little advantage regarding their infantry
    Hello Thee Sage and Olivier, you can modify the "unit limit" if you read my TWC WIKI - How to customize Unit Pack Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihada View Post
    I always add the AUM units and these are great. I just wish there was a way to have a version without the camel riders and French Egyptian infantry. The camels looked a little odd attacking my Austrians in a snow storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaasbris View Post
    I really love your mod. But well, there is some too unhistorical event: today as Austria, I encountered French camel units near Tyrol (i.e. Alps). All due respect, if possible, I wish you make those camel and other egyprian units separate mod, as it spoils flavour in my opinion. Thanks again for great mod!
    Hello Jihada and kaasbris, you can remove these units if you read my if you read my guide "How to activate and de-activate the French foreign units".

Better to give the mamulaks to the ottomans they fit in there roster better to use them for something then leave them out might be time to warm up the PFM But generally swiss's vision has been a master piece
    I see from the pic it looks like you use the flag mod by JTC brilliant work he has done to lol
    We all enjoy your work greatly swiss I hate to ask a compatability question as well i can probably check myself but as a user of NTF(hussers start.pos mod) i believe he will be soon adding men to balkan factions i just wanted to get your initial thoughts on if you think this may cause some compatability isuues with your bruilliant AUM-NAP 1.6.
    I currently enjoy the use of both mods(well 3 really as i use JTC work also ) with the use of the external GUI being able to select mods i can have the best of both worlds a game with AUM men with any faction i wish to play but at a click of a button a vanillia version(apart from faction names which doesnt affect multiplayer) for playing the world at MP keep up your much appreciated work more plus rep from me.
    Hello Soul Firez, thanks for your nice words about my visions! I will probably include some units for the Ottomans too. You can use NTF with AUM-NAP.

Quote Originally Posted by NidraSnake View Post
    hi Swiss halberdier
    sry für mein schlechte English Googel Translate halt ich hab ne frage ist der aum-nap mod Compatible mit dem Ultimatesound mod??
    hi Swiss Halberdier

sry for my bad English Googel Translate halt ne I ask is the aum-nap mod Compatible with the Ultimatesound mod?
    MFG
    NidraSnake
    Hello NidraSnake, yes you can use AUM-NAP with quite all re-texture or sound mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Samoud View Post
    First of all thx Swiss for great mod.
    Anybody else noticed unfinished icon for Prussian Deaths Head Hussars? (kind of missing picture frame and is somehow dark)
    Can that be fixed in the new version?
    Thx in advance.
    Hello Al Samoud, thanks for your words and the icon and info card has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    thank you for keeping this mod alive! the units are great.
    suggestion: remove the 'British' part from units like Coldstream Guards, it's kind of redundant. the unit stats of British Grenadiers are so abysmal even Line Infantry supersede them in everything, including melee.
    Hello snuggans, the stats of the British Grenadiers have been fixed and I will think about your suggestion. You can change all AUM-NAP unit names if you open the UPC language file with the PFM and search for the related entries at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by ♛☧Priscilla☧♛ View Post
    Which factions are the mercenaries available to? Would be nice to flesh out some of the minor nations' rosters, they can only build the most basic units so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ♛☧Priscilla☧♛ View Post
    Come on, swiss mercenaries are the trademark feature of SH's mods. They're awesome. I agree about Siemenovskis though They could be fixed given time. NTW hasn't been out long enough for us to be picky about mods.
    Hello Priscilla, you can look into the table "aum_nap_units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions" to see all unit-to-faction relations. I will update the Russian Guards models for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea69 View Post
    Hello Swiss Halberdier
    Congrats for your mod, it is really a must-have add on for both Empire and Napoleon
    Any chance to see in the future an AOR version of your mod like that of Bart' Mod?
    Hello Andrea, thanks for your nice words! I included a "basic" AOR in the last version. Unfortunately CA didn't integrate much choices for us modders. There are only a few regions to assign without editing the "startpos.esf" to make a real AOR. But that would highly conflict with other gameplay mods or unit pack mods that use an own "startpos.esf" file.

Hello to all AUM-NAP and UPC-NAP users,

today I released AUM-NAP 1.9 and the UPC-NAP too.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- changed the "naval crew sizes" of all custom AUM-NAP ships back to vanilla levels, because it seems that it isn't possible
    to increase the crew size like in ETW.

- added 3 customized "naval crew Marines" to these factions: (the textures are the same, but they all have customized stats)
    Portugal, Venice, Denmark

- added a custom "unit_variant model" and icon to the "Royal British Fusiliers" by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    - added a custom "info card picture" to the "Prussian Death Head Leib-Hussars" by MAXSIM666

> French Old Guard Grenadiers à cheval - Französische Alte Garde Grenadiers à cheval - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at the two latest military buildings (horses)
    the technology "army_corps_organisation" is required

> French Carabiniers à pied - Französische Carabiniers à pied - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (global)

> French Régiment étrangers - Französisches Régiment étrangers
    supply and secret buildings (global)

> Royal British Marines - Königliche Britische Marineinfanterie - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (horses)

> Chasseurs britanniques - Chasseurs britanniques - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    supply and secret buildings (horses)

> Brunswick Sharpshooters - Braunschweiger Scharfschützen - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    the technology "modern_rifles" is required

> Austrian Tyrolian Feldjäger - Österreichisch-Tyrolische Feldjäger - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (Tyrol)

> Russian Lifeguard Hussars - Russische Leib-Hussaren
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (cossacks)

> Russian Lifeguard Cossacks - Russische Leib-Kosaken

> Spanish Corso Terrestre Guerillas - Spanische Corso Terrestre Guerillas - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at all military buildings (horses)

As always I will update the first post with new information, screenshots and credits soon.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-NAP 1.9!
    Swiss Halberdier

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 1.9 - 28.4.10

Can we know what's new in the 1.9 please? Or I'm blind ^^
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

-
    changed the "naval crew sizes" of all custom AUM-NAP ships back to vanilla levels, because it seems that it isn't possible
    to increase the crew size like in ETW.

- added 3 customized "naval crew Marines" to these factions: (the textures are the same, but they all have customized stats)
    Portugal, Venice, Denmark

- added a custom "unit_variant model" and icon to the "Royal British Fusiliers" by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    - added a custom "info card picture" to the "Prussian Death Head Leib-Hussars" by MAXSIM666

> French Old Guard Grenadiers à cheval - Französische Alte Garde Grenadiers à cheval - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at the two latest military buildings (horses)
    the technology "army_corps_organisation" is required

> French Carabiniers à pied - Französische Carabiniers à pied - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (global)

> French Régiment étrangers - Französisches Régiment étrangers

> Royal British Marines - Königliche Britische Marineinfanterie - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (horses)

> Chasseurs britanniques - Chasseurs britanniques - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    supply and secret buildings (horses)

> Brunswick Sharpshooters - Braunschweiger Scharfschützen - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER

> Austrian Tyrolian Feldjäger - Österreichisch-Tyrolische Feldjäger - unit_variant model and icon by GENERAL CORNWALLIS
    recruitable at the three latest military buildings (Tyrol)

> Russian Lifeguard Hussars - Russische Leib-Hussaren

> Russian Lifeguard Cossacks - Russische Leib-Kosaken

> Spanish Corso Terrestre Guerillas - Spanische Corso Terrestre Guerillas - unit_variant model by SWISS HALBERDIER
    recruitable at all military buildings (horses)
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Hello Brips, read the changelog in my last post.

I updated now the first post with new screenshots of all 40 units from my friend Luckylewis. Thanks a lot and +rep to Luckylewis for his nice screenshots!

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) Units album

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Swiss, can you take away the Tirallieurs' rifles? Only for a short time did some NCO's have a rifle, but it was hard to use and very delicate and removed from service to be replaced again by the Charleville smoothbore musket.

Also, game CTD's on custom battle set-up screen when I click on the British.

Finally, it seems the texture quality on units in a battle decrease if your units are in the battle, even smaller ones. But when I have full stack vs. full stack battles with vanilla units, I don't have that problem. They are at full detail.
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; April 28, 2010 at 03:16 PM.

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Brunswick Sharpshooters - Braunschweiger Scharfschützen
    Nice work with this version. And I'm just working on my units variants based on that unit the Avantgarde
    Keep on +rep for your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    Nice work with this version. And I'm just working on my units variants based on that unit the Avantgarde
    Keep on +rep for your efforts
    Hello georider, thanks a lot and I'm looking forward to your new version too.

Swiss, can you take away the Tirallieurs' rifles? Only for a short time did some NCO's have a rifle, but it was hard to use and very delicate and removed from service to be replaced again by the Charleville smoothbore musket.

Also, game CTD's on custom battle set-up screen when I click on the British.

Finally, it seems the texture quality on units in a battle decrease if your units are in the battle, even smaller ones. But when I have full stack vs. full stack battles with vanilla units, I don't have that problem. They are at full detail.
    Hello EB999, do you mean that the "French Tirailleurs" should have the "light_infantry_musket" projectile?

I couldn't find the CTD on the British custom battle screen.

That's really strange what you describe with the decrease of the quality if AUM-NAP is used, as it doesn't change any texture files at the moment. Only the unit_variant model files are changed.

Please try to load only AUM-NAP for a test to see if these errors do appear too if only AUM-NAP is loaded.

Hello to all UPC-NAP users,

I updated the UPC-NAP with some missing unit names. The full changelog is below.

AUM 1.9
    ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (28.4.10)

Georider's "Add on units and AUM uniforms 1.1" (27.4.10)
    Iutland's "Diverse Artillery Mod DAM 1.6"
    Vacabunni Allies "Pirates mod 1.2 / AOR 1.3"

some minor fixes

Please re-download the UPC again.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdie

Alex-SPb's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello Alex and Gasmask, unfortunately all unit pack mods suffer from this annoying "sound mess" of the unit speeches. This issue is known since ETW and there isn't any solution yet.
    Thanks for the answer. I hope that the decision of this problem will be found.

P.S.:Yours mod simply super

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

LoL the Old guard Chessiurs are probably now the best unit in the game! loL

♔Spike♔'s Avatar Civis

Once again a great mod, i enjoyed your mod already in Empire, and i am very sure i will enjoy it here again
    +REP!

gary's Avatar Domesticus

Ok swiss mate (British Grenadiers - Britische Grenadiere - unit_variant model) is a french model and looks very wrong mate british grenediers were the same as the footguards only with different regimental lace.... also the never wore bareskins untill after waterloo, so this is also not historical.....

Russian Preobrazhensky Guards - Russische Preobrazhensky Garde? they have the identical uniform as the vanilla? so why have them in mate? Russian Siemenovski Guards same again, i do like the Lifeguarde hussars nice!
    Last edited by gary; April 29, 2010 at 02:11 PM.
    My Granfather Frederick Avery.Battalion Boxing champion. Regiment.The Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. dorcorated D.C.M. M.M.
    campaigns

(India.1930) (Norway 1940) (Fontenay le Pesnil) (North-West Europe1944-45) (Argoub Se!lah)
    (Sicily, 1943 Salerno) (Minturno) (Anzio Gemmano Ridge)
    "Burma, 1942"
    My grandfather was a hero, modest, quiet and wounded twice, in hand to hand combat at Casino Italy.

Yay the new version, i mean dang more work

Good stuff Swiss

I tested a battle, 4-factions, 3 units each and a general plus a general. It isn't even a big battle and the quality dropped. I tried another battle with 3 vanilla units and a general and quality is still highest.It seems to do that for all unit adding mods.

And I re-unzipped AUM and the British work again. I don't know what was wrong there.

gary's Avatar Domesticus

I tested a battle, 4-factions, 3 units each and a general plus a general. It isn't even a big battle and the quality dropped. I tried another battle with 3 vanilla units and a general and quality is still highest.It seems to do that for all unit adding mods.

And I re-unzipped AUM and the British work again. I don't know what was wrong there.

Hi mate i don't think it is to do with the mods though it may have an indirect effect it is more to do with the game and how it unitilizes vram please look on ths thread and it may give you a bette idea mate...

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ug.html?page=2
    My Granfather Frederick Avery.Battalion Boxing champion. Regiment.The Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. dorcorated D.C.M. M.M.
    campaigns

(India.1930) (Norway 1940) (Fontenay le Pesnil) (North-West Europe1944-45) (Argoub Se!lah)
    (Sicily, 1943 Salerno) (Minturno) (Anzio Gemmano Ridge)
    "Burma, 1942"
    My grandfather was a hero, modest, quiet and wounded twice, in hand to hand combat at Casino Italy.

About russian guards. You lost one of the most popular regiments - izmaylovsky guards.

Icon13 Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 1.9 - 28.4.10

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Hi mate i don't think it is to do with the mods though it may have an indirect effect it is more to do with the game and how it unitilizes vram please look on ths thread and it may give you a bette idea mate...

http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ug.html?page=2
    That wasn't even a big battle, I've had full stack on stack battles with no problem without custom units.

Hi guys and gals, first off wonderful site!!!!! I am new to computers and not to computers savvy. I am trying to figure where to go to get the new uniforms and once located how to install them on my computer so I can have the upgrades in my Napoleon Total war. I am sorry if this sounds like a drain to anyones, I just love this site and want to upgrade my game, with these extra units such as the coldstream guards, KGL and so on. Thank for the help and the time you took to explain this too me.

Taras Bulba's Avatar Foederatus

is this mod add kozaky??

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Thanks Swiss .