Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Napoleon (AUM-NAP) 2.6 - updated 24.11.17

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 1.9 - 28.4.10

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
    Yay the new version, i mean dang more work
    Good stuff Swiss
    Hello Dogmeat and thanks a lot! It's nice to be included in your Tyrant mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-SPb View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I hope that the decision of this problem will be found.
    P.S.:Yours mod simply super
    Hello Alex, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrov View Post
    LoL the Old guard Chessiurs are probably now the best unit in the game! loL
    Hello Petrov, yes I will re-balance them a little in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by GAS MASK View Post
    Thanks Swiss .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Once again a great mod, i enjoyed your mod already in Empire, and i am very sure i will enjoy it here again
    +REP!
    Hello Gas Mask and Spike, thanks a lot and it's nice to see so many AUM-ETW fans here.

Quote Originally Posted by suddennick View Post
    About russian guards. You lost one of the most popular regiments - izmaylovsky guards.
    Hello suddennick, this famous regiment is on my list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba View Post
    is this mod add kozaky??
    Hello Taras Bulba, do you mean if this mod adds Cossaks? Yes the latest release adds the "Russian Lifeguard Cossacks".

Quote Originally Posted by conky 44 View Post
    Hi guys and gals, first off wonderful site!!!!! I am new to computers and not to computers savvy. I am trying to figure where to go to get the new uniforms and once located how to install them on my computer so I can have the upgrades in my Napoleon Total war. I am sorry if this sounds like a drain to anyones, I just love this site and want to upgrade my game, with these extra units such as the coldstream guards, KGL and so on. Thank for the help and the time you took to explain this too me.
    Hello conky, you will get the new uniforms and units if you install the complete AUM-NAP mod. Please read the "Installation" instructions on my first page.

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Ok swiss mate (British Grenadiers - Britische Grenadiere - unit_variant model) is a french model and looks very wrong mate british grenediers were the same as the footguards only with different regimental lace.... also the never wore bareskins untill after waterloo, so this is also not historical.....

Russian Preobrazhensky Guards - Russische Preobrazhensky Garde? they have the identical uniform as the vanilla? so why have them in mate? Russian Siemenovski Guards same again, i do like the Lifeguarde hussars nice!
    Hello gary, thanks for your good suggestion. Yes you're fully right I will change the "British Grenadiers" soon. There was a discussion at the start of my thread about the "Bearskins" of the Coldstream Guards. Therefore I made the "Coldstream Guards" and the "Coldstream Grenadiers" as shown on the pics there.

I created the two Russian Guards right at the beginning of my modding in NTW, before I was able to change unit parts. I will improve them for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    That wasn't even a big battle, I've had full stack on stack battles with no problem without custom units.
    I tested a battle, 4-factions, 3 units each and a general plus a general. It isn't even a big battle and the quality dropped. I tried another battle with 3 vanilla units and a general and quality is still highest.It seems to do that for all unit adding mods.
    And I re-unzipped AUM and the British work again. I don't know what was wrong there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Hi mate i don't think it is to do with the mods though it may have an indirect effect it is more to do with the game and how it unitilizes vram please look on ths thread and it may give you a bette idea mate...
    http://shoguntotalwar.yuku.com/topic...ug.html?page=2
    Hello EB999, hmm.. that really sounds strange and hopefully this isn't a bug like the "sound mess issue" that we can't solve if we add custom units.

I guess you're using other unit mods than AUM-NAP and please try it with these too, to see if this is really an unit-pack problem.

Taras Bulba's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello Taras Bulba, do you mean if this mod adds Cossaks? Yes the latest release adds the "Russian Lifeguard Cossacks".
    Thank you! I will install your mod and would give rep, but that I cannot, I do not understand

I will give rep when I can

Sorry if this has been answered before but is there an easier way to view the unit cards? They are all scrunched together and can't be seen quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba View Post
    Thank you! I will install your mod and would give rep, but that I cannot, I do not understand
    I will give rep when I can
    Thanks Taras Bulba and you can give me +rep after 50 posts I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xxoverlordxx View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered before but is there an easier way to view the unit cards? They are all scrunched together and can't be seen quite well.
    Hello xxoverlordxx, unfortunately NAP:TW and Empire:TW don't have a scroll bar in the recruitment queue.

UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Can you add Finnish line infantry to Sweden? They often wore grey uniforms and should have maybe better shooting skills or be resistant to cold and attrition?

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

I have add some retextures for aum units in my mod thread look here for the changes ,there are few light Brunswick and the British grenadiers.

Indefinitely Banned

Netherland version text ? cant understand

Erkli Pasha's Avatar Miles

Who needs the new DLC with six retarded units when this mod exists...

Learn from us CA...

Can you add Finnish line infantry to Sweden? They often wore grey uniforms and should have maybe better shooting skills or be resistant to cold and attrition?
    Hello EB999, I will think about it and yes "cold_resistant" would be good, but I removed the "immune_to_attrition" ability from all my custom units.

Quote Originally Posted by georider View Post
    I have add some retextures for aum units in my mod thread look here for the changes ,there are few light Brunswick and the British grenadiers.
    Thanks a lot georider! Your re-textures of AUM and the new units are just wonderful! Awesome work. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by TheColinz View Post
    Netherland version text ? cant understand
    Hello TheColinz, unfortunately there is no Dutch version available at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkli Pasha View Post
    Who needs the new DLC with six retarded units when this mod exists...
    Learn from us CA...
    Thanks Erkli Pasha for your nice words!

Hello to all AUM-NAP and UPC-NAP users,

today I released the new official English and German UPC-NAP.
    The French UPC-NAP will be released as soon as possible.

AUM 1.9 is fully playable with the new patch/DLC.

These are the updates:

- updated to the newest patch/DLC "Coalition Battle Pack" from 5.5.2010

- Bar07's "Units Mod" (3.5.10)
    - ToonTotalWar's "All in one mod" (2.5.10)
    - Iutland's "Danmark-Norge og Englandskrigene (DEK) units 0.3"
    - Iutland's "Diverse Artillery Mod DAM 1.6" (included missing units)
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle 2: Napoleon a Prussian 1806 unit pack" (upcoming)
    - some minor fixes

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2_2_german.7z

Thanks to La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham for helping me in this project.

Thanks to ToonTotalWar for sending several unit names of various mods to me.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

klesh's Avatar Senator

Will you be deactivating your versions of the units from the new DLC as you seem to have done with the Dutch and Polish lancers?
    Those were of course free and everyone has them, so I can see deactivating them. I was wondering what the plans were for units that are strictly pay-for DLC?
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

Perhaps a stupid question (I don't know how many Mods work); do you know of any faction unlocker working with AUM 1.9? I'd like to try playing as Denmark.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicDenmark View Post
    Perhaps a stupid question (I don't know how many Mods work); do you know of any faction unlocker working with AUM 1.9? I'd like to try playing as Denmark.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi

Try the special edition here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340125

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=358430 Frederick VI rise to power - My NTW AAR.

In hoc signo vinces

I'll try it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    Will you be deactivating your versions of the units from the new DLC as you seem to have done with the Dutch and Polish lancers?
    Those were of course free and everyone has them, so I can see deactivating them. I was wondering what the plans were for units that are strictly pay-for DLC?
    why is he going to remove a unit that was already done months before CA released a DLC containing similarly looking unit that not everyone is willing to buy?

klesh's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    why is he going to remove a unit that was already done months before CA released a DLC containing similarly looking unit that not everyone is willing to buy?
    I don't know that he is, this is why I am asking. Presumably he removed the others (Dutch & Polish Lancers for example) because they were in the free DLC and received by all? I am curious, because if one has the new DLC, then one would have 2 version of the same unit unless you modded one out.
    Last edited by klesh; May 07, 2010 at 05:53 PM.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Another neat unit would be Lutzow freikorps infantry that could fight as a line/skirmisher hybrid.

Note that this isn't the DLC unit, that's cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by klesh View Post
    I don't know that he is, this is why I am asking. Presumably he removed the others (Dutch & Polish Lancers for example) because they were in the free DLC and received by all? I am curious, because if one has the new DLC, then one would have 2 version of the same unit unless you modded one out.
    unless they play in offline mode, everyone has the free units though, but not everyone would buy the DLCs that cost money. i guess the question to ask is, whether Swiss prefers to have repeat units, or whether he prefers no Coldstream (as an example, free version or CA's version) at all for those who didn't buy the DLCs. pick the lesser of the two evils. or release an alternate AUM for those with DLCs and for those without DLCs, but that is just extra work.

klesh's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    unless they play in offline mode, everyone has the free units though, but not everyone would buy the DLCs that cost money. i guess the question to ask is, whether Swiss prefers to have repeat units, or whether he prefers no Coldstream (as an example, free version or CA's version) at all for those who didn't buy the DLCs. pick the lesser of the two evils. or release an alternate AUM for those with DLCs and for those without DLCs, but that is just extra work.

Right, which is basically my original question, in different words. I'm glad we went over this.

Thanks for a great mod, especially for including the Earl of Uxbridge !

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

I like to add a comment to a previous post regarding graphics. According to my experience with other mods where we add units like COH and as far as regarding AUM that I playing with my mod as well , I have not face such troubles. BUT in COH we found that machines with OS 32 bits ram less than 4 mb and low end Graphics accelerators doesn't have the proper performance ,and sometimes there are glitches on screen . To make a more deep research on that matter next time that someone face similar problem it can be polite if he post also the using OS version i.e 32 or 64 the total amount of ram and the capabilities of his graphics accelerator.
    I'm posting these since in an OS 64 bits like the one i use ,WIN XP 64, the allocation of a 4 MB RAM is at maximum along with the RAM of Graphics accelerator . OS 34 bit s can handle only 3,5 MB RAM so the machine it can't advance the extra memory and the power of Graphics Accelerator.
    OF course other users maybe more familiar with the allocation of memory , I'm not an expert on that , I'm just self learner and I post my experience here,so I'm looking forward for another proposals .
    @Swiss Thanks for your Space !