Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107 157 182 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
Results 4,121 to 4,126 of 4126

Thread: Star Wars the Old Republic - Official Thread

Default Re: Star Wars the Old Republic - Official Thread

But it's not possible that not even one person in that ed company didn't think that the game will die that way. We are talking about a professional company here (the worst company, but still). The SW fanbase is huge. They could have a MMO that could last for years, being successful (not like this). I was hoping that this game will grow again some day... It's the only SW mmo out there , they could have taken advantage of it, damn it!

My Picture Gallery

gastovski's Avatar Senator

Play Star Trek Online instead. Spaces battles are way advanced and fun than every other MMOs.
    Last edited by gastovski; Yesterday at 03:15 AM.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar Aetī Avēas!
    Civitate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dude Star Trek online pales in comparison to EVE's space battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix
    Well then Attila just got delicious.
    Under the Patronage of Pikestance

The think is...that i want to play a SW online game. Not just space battles

My Picture Gallery

SturmChurro's Avatar NO MORE
    Gaming Staff

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    Play Star Trek Online instead. Spaces battles are way advanced and fun than every other MMOs.
    I played that quite a bit last year, even made it to endgame at that time. It's not a bad game, and it's pretty cool if you like Star Trek, but you have to pay massive amounts of money to get any of the good/cool ships, AND those ships you buy do perform better than the ships you can get in game without premium currency. Both SWTOR and STO have egregious cash shops. I think Star Trek's is worse for endgame though. Base ships in cash shop, if I recall correctly, were like 30 bucks, and on top of that they put ships into crates, not skins.. ships..

gastovski's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    I played that quite a bit last year, even made it to endgame at that time. It's not a bad game, and it's pretty cool if you like Star Trek, but you have to pay massive amounts of money to get any of the good/cool ships, AND those ships you buy do perform better than the ships you can get in game without premium currency. Both SWTOR and STO have egregious cash shops. I think Star Trek's is worse for endgame though. Base ships in cash shop, if I recall correctly, were like 30 bucks, and on top of that they put ships into crates, not skins.. ships..
    I'm not even a Star Trek fan. Never watched any TV or Movies. I had absolutely no knowledge until recently.

Everything you said is true. But you can get ships if you farm and convert to Zen with at least two lvl 50+ chars though (will take couple of months). Also with Arc Quest system (no sweat) 500 zen is guarenteed in less than a month. I only paid for one time monthly sub to get permenant benefits and bought two last tier ships. Last tier ships could be more expensive for EU or US people but it's cheaper in Turkey.

Eve Online is a joke comparing to STO space battles imo. Nothing ever closes to STO like i said. The number of ships, customization, micromanagement, visuals and battles are just simply perfect.