Thread: Playable Ottomans?????

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Playable Ottomans?????

Is it possible to make Ottomans playable in coalition campaign???? anyone who knows the exact steps to do it please????? thanks in advance....

Default Re: Playable Ottomans?????

same way as in Empire plus you must change a Playable faction to unplayable

I made a mod to make the ottomans playable
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...85#post6852685

Quote Originally Posted by Bucefalo View Post
    I made a mod to make the ottomans playable
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...85#post6852685

Ok...you are a hero...thank you very much...With this fog problem is Ottomans really playable or you cant use them properly???
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 27, 2010 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Ok...you are a hero...thank you very much...With this fog problem is Ottomans really playable or you cant use them properly???
    Well they are playable, but you first have to "explore" the map on the first turn with your soldiers. Move everything out of the cities, the ships and create new units in the cities. If you do that you will see most things some far away parts of your region. For example maybe you find a farm blackened and you need to move some troop or agent there to have LOS. I tried to remove fow completely but so far the best i´ve got is removed it on first turn only, i think you can play ok that way. I´m trying to discover some way to remove the fow all turns and not only the first one.

Well they are playable, but you first have to "explore" the map on the first turn with your soldiers. Move everything out of the cities, the ships and create new units in the cities. If you do that you will see most things some far away parts of your region. For example maybe you find a farm blackened and you need to move some troop or agent there to have LOS. I tried to remove fow completely but so far the best i´ve got is removed it on first turn only, i think you can play ok that way. I´m trying to discover some way to remove the fow all turns and not only the first one.

Thats fine..I'll give it a try and wait for your further updates..Thanks...

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

The issue is not the Ottomans but those which gain when you liberate fatherland . It will be awesome in the future to have our fathers liberate by our slayers

Have you read my tutorial or removing the minor faction FOW bug? It might solve your problem.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261597