Thread: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION ***FEB 28***

Is this save game compatible?

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Burn View Post
    Is this save game compatible?
    With what? The last version of RR/RC or SS6.1/2?

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Hello PB, I am a super fans of SS and RC/RR from Hong Kong. Due to some political sensitive reasons, megaupload has been blocked by the China government so that many chinese player including china, hong kong and taiwan cannot download SS and RC/RR (what the ing darkness of the Communist Party of China).....
    can you post all your SS RC/RR files in other websites such as rapidshare / sendspace instead of megaupload? I am grateful to have you help us to share this wonderful sub mod

Quote Originally Posted by vadar View Post
    Hello PB, I am a super fans of SS and RC/RR from Hong Kong. Due to some political sensitive reasons, megaupload has been blocked by the China government so that many chinese player including china, hong kong and taiwan cannot download SS and RC/RR (what the ing darkness of the Communist Party of China).....
    can you post all your SS RC/RR files in other websites such as rapidshare / sendspace instead of megaupload? I am grateful to have you help us to share this wonderful sub mod
    I also come from Hong Kong ( see my name), you can solve this problem by using proxy or use mega manager to download the file.

Decanus

i m also in China right now n can download from megaupload

mega manage is really work, thank you very much. However, the 2nd part of rc/rr (30/12) still unable to download.
    或者你介唔介意msn send比我

Quote Originally Posted by hktimklc View Post
    I also come from Hong Kong ( see my name), you can solve this problem by using proxy or use mega manager to download the file.
    Your're joking, I lived in HK (Wan Chai/Mid-Levels/Jordan) for 6 years and they have blocked megaupload?!? Man that is ing ridiculous. Problem is, now I live in Thailand every time I try to upload to another service like filefront, many errors get intoduced. I need someone to mirror it, I can't do it myself.

mega manage is really work, thank you very much. However, the 2nd part of rc/rr (30/12) still unable to download.
    或者你介唔介意msn send比我
    so your unable to download the oct 30th bit? if you are there are filefront links on that thread at post 3136 and 3142. (pages 157 and 158) hope that helps.
    Veni Vidi Velcro

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    With what? The last version of RR/RC or SS6.1/2?
    Yeah my save game from the last version of RR/RC. I hope it is..

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Your're joking, I lived in HK (Wan Chai/Mid-Levels/Jordan) for 6 years and they have blocked megaupload?!? Man that is ing ridiculous. Problem is, now I live in Thailand every time I try to upload to another service like filefront, many errors get intoduced. I need someone to mirror it, I can't do it myself.

@@...In fact, ''blocking'' starts in April 2009, I'm not sure everyone in HK and China cannot use megaupload, but many chinese complaining to megaupload is a fact

anyway, thx your work for RR/RC, it's really a wonderful submod

Hey doesn't moddb allow uploads/downloads from their users? You should consider them instead of megaupload, and I'm not sure if filefront is friendly to you either but that's another option. I know those are pretty topical suggestions, but still thought I'd throw them out there.

Also, can we expect a revised update later today PB, including the changes to Antioch/Damascus?

And along that note, any chance the Mongols will be toned down for the Late Era Campaign, or just in general? If this is easy I'd love to request it for this patch, because I hate getting to turn 100 in Late Era and seeing about 50 full stacks of Mongols enjoying their tour of the world... especially with no end/limitation in sight.
    Last edited by smitty; March 01, 2010 at 12:05 PM.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Changes to Antioch and Damascus Late Era will be included, not sure today. Mongols have already been toned down, their infinite spamming bug has been fixed.

It looks cool, I downloaded, but BGR doesn't work anymore. What can I do for activate BGR again? I think without BGR it kinda sucks ^^
    BGR is a must submod!

Regards

BGR Late submod should work fine, though I don't think it really 'sux' without it.

Otherwise I am working on Teutonic Order emergence for Early Era, its complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyiallyradil View Post
    I think without BGR it kinda sucks ^^
    Then you clearly have no idea how many other substantial elements have been added to the game through this mod. I for one prefer this mod only in the absence of BGR IV.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

What infinite spamming bug?

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

The bug where the Mongols get one (or several) armies every single turn. Makes them powerfull, but also unbeatable.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

Yep every one of list of certain cities, if occupied by the Mongols, generated an army every turn. Not a huge army, but they sure added up in a hurry...

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

PB, where is a change list for this update?
    Last edited by Black_Rider; March 02, 2010 at 06:35 AM.

In my head at the moment, which is in general a fairly tenuous place to be, so I'll try to write a change/credit list soon.