Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION ***FEB 28***

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    In 1220 Damascus was a rebel state ruled by Ayyubid rulers unaffiliated with the Fatimids, so Damascus IMO should definitely be a strong-held garrison rebel state, while Antioch was still securely in the hands of Bohemund's offspring, so should be Kingdom of Jerusalem imo (mostly to help keep KoJ alive as well).
    Any suggestions for force levels? As you can see I'm a big fan of delegating work...

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
    But what exactly was missing? BGRIV? Because i can live without it.
    A semicolon in both BGR and non-BGR scripts. So I'm afraid you are stuck with the longer turn times in either case.

mfdoom's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    A semicolon in both BGR and non-BGR scripts. So I'm afraid you are stuck with the longer turn times in either case.
    OOOOOOOO TTTTT!!!!

Life sure is unfair isn't it?

mfdoom's Avatar Civis

Life sure is unfair isn't it?
    Life is a !

Unfortunately the upcoming garrison script will slow things down a little more, but it will barely be noticable and the effects will be worth it.

mfdoom's Avatar Civis

Unfortunately the upcoming garrison script will slow things down a little more, but it will barely be noticable and the effects will be worth it.
    Garrison script???That's it!I'm gonna kill myself.Hope my grandson will be able to finish the campaign.

Honestly the slowdown is reallly barely noticible, otherwise I wouldn't include it. It only monitors the condition that the 'siege' panel is opened, it doesn't monitor every settlement every turn or something silly.

Honestly the slowdown is reallly barely noticible, otherwise I wouldn't include it. It only monitors the condition that the 'siege' panel is opened, it doesn't monitor every settlement every turn or something silly.
    Well let's hope nobody has too many sieges... mind you my brother found the loading on SS 6.1 so slow he went and did other stuff even though it had finished within two minutes
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

Well I've started a BGRIV VH/VH Late Era Hungarian campaign, and am mostly in quite serious trouble by turn 15. Curse you Byg! Poland raided and captured one of my outlying cities. I stormed Vienna (well why not?) and the HRE retaliation was so severe I decided to just torch the city and abandon it, now I'm being probed by small HRE attacks all over the place. The Latins mostly moved out of Constantinople, which I immediately tried to grab, only to find their main forces have been on a flanking move and are now heading right for my cities, after destroying one army. Luckily the Byzantines are sniffing around there now so hopefully will draw the Latin armies back. Seriously hard campaign so far.
    Last edited by Point Blank; February 28, 2010 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Walter View Post
    Well let's hope nobody has too many sieges... mind you my brother found the loading on SS 6.1 so slow he went and did other stuff even though it had finished within two minutes
    Wow Mr Attention Span - Ritalin might be on the menu.

great to see your continuing rr/rc, best mtw modmod evaaaa

Wow Mr Attention Span - Ritalin might be on the menu.
    He is 12 though

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Walter View Post
    He is 12 though
    OK if he's only 12, no crushing up the pill and snorting it, only swallow. Oops did I just say that?

OK if he's only 12, no crushing up the pill and snorting it, only swallow. Oops did I just say that?

HAHA PB, best mod getting even better.

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

Well I've started a BGRIV VH/VH Late Era Hungarian campaign
    Just wondering, but BGRIV works well with your new update? I decided I want to be crushed by the AI so I think BGR will be the best for me, but I don't want to screw up my installation - even though I have all the downloads put in a save place, it will take several eternities to re-apply everything if I mess up things.
    BTW: + rep again Really like what I've seen so far.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

I've had no problems with Late Era BGRIV. There still seems to be some Early Campaign siege-code issues with TO emergence and them sieging Palanga and Riga, for which I'll release a fix tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by soulson View Post
    HAHA PB, best mod getting even better.
    Especially since they crush up so well, people really shouldn't be doing that.

Loaded this new patch in ... Everything seems to working for me. Great work I love the challege or everything collected, pls keep it up.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.