Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION ***APRIL 11***

@PB

Hmm... as soon as I sort out what was the last version of AI I uploaded for you, I'll send you updated files.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Is there plans to release any updates in the foreseeable future or is this mod nearly perfect for you, Point Blank?
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Rat-tail View Post
    Is there plans to release any updates in the foreseeable future or is this mod nearly perfect for you, Point Blank?
    I'm pretty certain that he is going to continue updating RR/RC, but he's busy with a new kid at the moment.

By far not rushing him to mod anything, he does wondrous work at his own pace. Plus I think it is very near perfection.
    You can drop humans anywhere and they'll thrive-only the rat does as well.Jeannette Desor

Man in Black: [as he is unsuccessfully fighting Fezzik] Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?
    Fezzik: I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Well, there is really a never-ending list of possible updates: add Georgia, 1370 historically accurate campaign, add BC units...

all stuff that the masses clamour for! And by masses, I mean me...

So does the release of ss 6.3 change anything here? I have not downloaded it or tried it yet, as I really like the version that I have now, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it out and if there are any benefits to it (as I think that a lot from rr/rc is implemented into 6.3)...

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordZ View Post
    So does the release of ss 6.3 change anything here? I have not downloaded it or tried it yet, as I really like the version that I have now, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it out and if there are any benefits to it (as I think that a lot from rr/rc is implemented into 6.3)...
    I'd also like some info on this. Perhaps place info about the 6.3 update in the first post?

The 6.3 thread itself is not specific about what elements of RR/RC were kept.

The main advantages of 6.3 are the AI-friendly map and the widening of mountain passages.

Great work PB, love the system and battles you and others have brought to our amusement.
    Stainless Steel mod Thread link below (M2TW):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

Does this affect ai turn times in any way?

Default Re: LATEST SS RR/RC VERSION - 2010 Version - ***APRIL 11***

I don't think there is a difference in that regard between SS 6.4 and the RR/RC Compilation or between this version of the Compilation and earlier ones.