Thread: Someone still have the definition files?

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Default Someone still have the definition files?

I lost mine when my HD burned out a few weeks ago and I can't seem to find one right now, anyone still have the RC definition files ? thanks in advance.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Default Re: Someone still have the definition files?

Do you mean some of the files in this thread ? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=524961&page=3

You mean the guide to RC 2.0?

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

yes those are it! thx, it's hard to find in a sea of post here
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

There's a copy of the newest RC 2.0 manual in the first post in my TLK submod thread.