Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 295469707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1668

Thread: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: What is the best Mod for Sea Battles? ( ETW /NTW )

Depends on what you actually want. In Masters of Europe, I have new textures for most factions, and historical rosters (no armored ships, or steamboat).

Some screenshots
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?654012-New-ships-textures-from-Masters-of-Europe

Default Re: NTW Mod Recommendations & Queries

Been away for a while and thinking of getting back into this game. I'm looking for a good standalone AI mod; one that doesn't add new units (i.e. no Darthmod), and doesn't break campaign scripts. I've posted a similar thread in the ETW forums, so if someone could point me in the direction of a mod that works for both games, that would be doubly appreciated.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Mod-amp-more)

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for but this is all that I was able to find. Sorry if it doesnt suit your desires

Bran Mac Borns ai mod is good and I use it but I cant find the link.

graphic made by Noif de Bodemloze

Thanks for the help, but the link seems to be broken. I'll porbably end up using Bran's mod.

Alright guys, thanks for the assitance. I think I'll go with Bran's mod, as it seems to be the least likely to cause conflicts.

Default Any mods that add the Kingdom of Italy to skirmish mode?

I've been looking for a mod that does this for a while, but all of the ones that I end up downloading seem to only add campaigns for this nation and many other nations. Is there a mod that is like a faction pack, but for skirmish mode?

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Any mods that add the Kingdom of Italy to skirmish mode?

Masters of Europe is primarily for custom battle, and also playable in campaigns. All minor factions are playable.

Default Re: Any mods that add the Kingdom of Italy to skirmish mode?

This looks like it has everything that I was looking for. Is there a certain way I have to launch it though? I extracted the .pack files into the data folder and the user.script.txt file into The Creative Assembly/napoleon/scripts, but nothing is changing ingame when I launch through steam.

Patrician Artifex

you need to be sure to have all the packs, everything in the user.script, and may be check for conflicting mod

Hello everyone. I was feeling like getting back into the musket lines and imperial conflicts of NTW, but have no idea what mod would best suit my interest.

I am wanting a mod that primarily adds to the politics and diplomacy of the game? Extra units and battle improvements are welcome as well. I know some of the big overhaul mods usually have some of these features included, but after looking I wasn't sure where to begin. A mod that kinda bridges the gap between Europa Universalis and NTW would be great.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Sherman View Post
    Hello everyone. I was feeling like getting back into the musket lines and imperial conflicts of NTW, but have no idea what mod would best suit my interest.

I am wanting a mod that primarily adds to the politics and diplomacy of the game? Extra units and battle improvements are welcome as well. I know some of the big overhaul mods usually have some of these features included, but after looking I wasn't sure where to begin. A mod that kinda bridges the gap between Europa Universalis and NTW would be great.
    http://dfiles.eu/files/qnh3fq4po

Thank you for the link. Is that an AI only mod? Is there a general descrption page anywhere? Also, would you have any idea if it would be compatible with the LME mod?

Thanks again.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

It's CAI,BAI and economy, all you need to advance and the AI to producing more stuff. The Diplomacy NTW by default was a step forward from the existing by then and after ... And it wasn't improved more by anyone, as far as I know, because it can't. Yes LME compatible.
    Last edited by Dracula; November 11, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Can anyone recommend any good "small mods" for graphics/audio? Specifically, I am looking for something that adds marching tunes to the game (similar to PDguru's Fife and Drum mod for ETW). Currently, the only mods I use are Bran's AI and Sir's battle maps. Also, I have a pretty beefy rig, so performance should not be an issue.
    P.S. Does anyone know of a reasonably up-to-date list of mods for this game (the "official" list on this site doesn't seem to have been updated for about 5 years).

You can find hundreds of players on NTW3 mod, every night, in Multiplayer.

www.thelordz.org for more info (or the twc NTW3 forum http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...War-III-(NTW3))

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

Default Napoleon Total War Retopologia Mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfqVZk0jpLQ

Does anyone have a link for this mod, or know where it can be found? I am pretty sure it is Russian, but can't find any information on it other than this video.
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

Default Looking for a Drum & Fife Mod for marching infantry

Hey @ll!

After searching the internet and this especially this forum I could not find what I was looking for.

For ETW there is a Drum & Fife Mod for infantry and I'd really like to have the same for NWT but I could not find it anywhere! Is there a Drum & Fife Mod for NTW, anyways?

Thank for your patience in advance...

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Napoleon Mod Questions & Recommendations

Hi everyone
    I'm looking for a mod where I can play as the British Empire but have access to all the niche units that Britain has, so things like the Royal Marines, the Scots and things like that, i'm not so much interested in the era/conflict but more on having a full access to a plethora of British units. Any ideas? Thanks

Hey I dont have napoleon, but I am planning on getting this or empire. The only issue is ive heard the AI in both was really terrible. Im wondering if any mods have been made to remedy this issue for either? If not I might have to pick up FotS instead