Thread: I assume that the American Revolution Mod will stay on Empire and not on Napoleon?

Foederatus

Default I assume that the American Revolution Mod will stay on Empire and not on Napoleon?

Given that Napoleon was released, and the lack of North America map for a grand campaign, I'm assuming that you're team will continue future support of the American Revolution Mod on Empire: Total War only? Unless you actually forgo the idea of having a campaign mode and move your mod onto Napoleon, I would be extremely disappointed.

I don't find the Napoleonic Era as exciting as the Empire: Total War era.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: I assume that the American Revolution Mod will stay on Empire and not on Napoleon?

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnakes View Post
    Given that Napoleon was released, and the lack of North America map for a grand campaign, I'm assuming that you're team will continue future support of the American Revolution Mod on Empire: Total War only? Unless you actually forgo the idea of having a campaign mode and move your mod onto Napoleon, I would be extremely disappointed.

I don't find the Napoleonic Era as exciting as the Empire: Total War era.
    TAR mod is only goin to be available on ETW, so no worrys there. I too do not like the Napoleonic era