Thread: Mini Signature-project AoD2-Chivalry

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

Default Mini Signature-project AoD2-Chivalry

In the past we had some cases with user who had interests to add our signature together with a signature of Chivalry (or with any other mod). The problem was always that those sigs were not matching each other concerning size and colour.

In this case we made a sig together with AoD2 and Chivalry. And I think it is a good idea to post this here as well.
    Best regards

Athenogoras's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Mini Signature-project AoD2-Chivalry

Many thanks PM, they look excellent!

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Thanks PM.

Is there anybody who carries that?
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

Meanwhile I made it on request for CBUR, RNJ+AUH, IJ and also for Chiv. I haven't checked if it's "in use" yet.
    But I hope so.