Thread: artillery canister is broken

Default artillery canister is broken

Has anyone been able to use canister properly? I get a few kills here and there, but it seems like it shoots high and I'm lucky to catch a few men with the bottom of the spread.

Default Re: artillery canister is broken

it seems to take care of deep formation line ok and skirmishers but doesnt kill enough line when there 2 or 3 deep

Andrews85's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by aletoledo View Post
    Has anyone been able to use canister properly? I get a few kills here and there, but it seems like it shoots high and I'm lucky to catch a few men with the bottom of the spread.
    I used it last night against some line infantry and after all 4 cannons went off the entire unit routed. They were just inside my canister range. I'm not sure how many soldiers I killed but it worked great.

click on the ground if u aren't already, that seemed to work better for me
    He who travels in search of knowledge, walks in the path of god. -Muhammad

Is it because of the elevations on the new maps? when I play once on grassy flatland it seemed to work perfectly, but all the new maps seem to have numerous elevation changes and that seem to screw with it.

Maybe it's just me? I have tried clicking on the ground, I do that as a matter of course to avoid it targeting the end of a unit and not the center.