Thread: request to players to turn off 'friends only' for drop ins

Default request to players to turn off 'friends only' for drop ins

At the official forums it was stated that 'friends only' is checked as default for drop in battles.This seems to be why people are having so much trouble finding drop in battles and end up playing a quick battle.Please uncheck it guys - unless of course you really only want to play against friends.

Thanks , scottie3.

Default Re: request to players to turn off 'friends only' for drop ins

Good advice.

Where is this option? I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by FloatingBlizzard View Post
    Where is this option? I can't find it
    ok, i think at the beginning of the campaign you have to check a box to enable drop ins but then when the attack screen comes up with the army matchup on either side, where you have the option to fight AI, allow drop in, autoresolve or retreat, etc. look above those 4 options and there is a checkbox that asks if you want only friends and it will be checked

hwo did they not realize this would happen prior to release? do they really think people have steam friends sitting their waiting to battle you? 99% of us don't.
    He who travels in search of knowledge, walks in the path of god. -Muhammad

Yeah- I started to try to make some friends on steam in anticipation of Drop ins... but for right now I have the friends only option off... and probably wont put it on until some jack-hole really ties to destroy the immersion factor.

The game should have started with the "friends only" box checked off! That way it would force the player to check it if it did not like doing it.

Love all the new options the game has!
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"- Sun Tzu