Thread: Loading screen mid-battle

Meethos's Avatar Civis

Default Loading screen mid-battle

I tried to find a solution to this issue before posting to no avail.

Anyway what happens is when I'm already in a battle usually one to two times a battle (depending on battle length) I will get another loading screen with a black background and the regular loading bar. And then play will resume. It is really frustrating as it takes away from the experience with the constant breaks in action.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this issue?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -Albert Einstein

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Default Re: Loading screen mid-battle

I have this as well sometimes. It's probably connected to your video card or other hardware. It's not the mod for sure

Meethos's Avatar Civis

Thanks. This is the first mod that it has happened with. SS and TATW never did this.

Wouldn't be surprised though. Even though the specs are better on this card its ATI and my previous one was NVIDIA which I think did much better.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -Albert Einstein

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

I had it with vanilla and SS so don't worry

Meethos's Avatar Civis

Just reinstalled TATW to try to see if I can replicate the issue in another mod and so far I haven't seen it. I'm guessing it may be CoW and my graphics card at the same time. CoW must have some kind of graphics that my card does not like.
    -Albert Einstein