Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TATW Links For Mod & All Patches & Instuctions How to Install !!!

Default Re: TATW Links For Mod & All Patches & Instuctions How to Install !!!

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerJohn View Post
    Wrong, that bug was there for other reasons, and it's now gone.
    So just enjoy your 1.4itry!
    But it is stated that its "HIGHLY" recommended to have the 1.5 what is the differnce than the 1.4
    I KNOW MY NAME IS supposed TO BE MISPELLED
    Please leave your name if you give me rep, so I can rep you back thanks

Muffer Nl's Avatar Praefectus

The game is tested on 1.5 so it MIGHT bug more on 1.4.

OfficerJohn's Avatar Domesticus

Yeah, they just say that so that they won't have to take the responsibility for 1.4 users - it's an old trick.
    Now, if you come complaining about bugs, they can just blame it on 1.4 instead of taking the responsiblity themselves... but I doubt that that's going to happen... it might sound scary, but it's not a big deal, it's just a buffer-zone in case they are unable to fix it.

Or when people keep on whining and whining...

Yeah, let's blame the users and not the producers.

best way to get something done actually. You did not do what you were supposed to do so we won't help you out when you're ed.

yes, that's what I meant.

I have now downloaded this one to disk E: And M2TW on C: with americas expancion (I have M2TW Gold) How do I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by D3adtrap View Post
    I have now downloaded this one to disk E: And M2TW on C: with americas expancion (I have M2TW Gold) How do I proceed?
    If you have everything downloaded then follow my install instuctions on the first page Just make sure you install everything in the same directory

Also if you need any further help just p.m me
    Last edited by Legolose; March 30, 2010 at 09:27 AM.

This is a really good guide it helped me alot!

jản's Avatar █ kept in suspense █

///

moved to Technical Help section and made it sticky.

///

Ok I have updated the first page for the 2.0 patch

the size of your files for 2.0 they are smaller then the files i downloaded for 2.0 is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Incan View Post
    the size of your files for 2.0 they are smaller then the files i downloaded for 2.0 is that a problem?
    Not sure probly wouldn't take the chance though, I would redownload but this IMO of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Legolose View Post
    Not sure probly wouldn't take the chance though, I would redownload but this IMO of course....
    ya im redownloading now because i have been having many CTDs maybe this is my problem thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Incan View Post
    ya im redownloading now because i have been having many CTDs maybe this is my problem thank you
    No problem

This is the second time I am re-downloading not sure of the problem, never fully installed once. Please Advise.

When installing the part 1 I get an error saying that

http://img295.imageshack.us/i/thirdageinstallerror.jpg/

and..

http://img19.imageshack.us/f/thirdag...lerrorexp.jpg/

Meaning I am stuck at 3% install when this happens and cannot continue past this point. I have deleted any previous Third_Age folders and have deleted new Third_Age folders and re-tried the install many times..

Redownload is the only way i think :S

Quote Originally Posted by Lithius View Post
    This is the second time I am re-downloading not sure of the problem, never fully installed once. Please Advise.

When installing the part 1 I get an error saying that

http://img295.imageshack.us/i/thirdageinstallerror.jpg/

and..

http://img19.imageshack.us/f/thirdag...lerrorexp.jpg/

Meaning I am stuck at 3% install when this happens and cannot continue past this point. I have deleted any previous Third_Age folders and have deleted new Third_Age folders and re-tried the install many times..
    Yep.. Redownload it because you got a bad download...

Carthagast's Avatar Foederatus

Before i wrote this i tried to install tatw 2.0 at least 10 times and each time when i want to start a campaign or Fellowship Campaign the game CTD.
    My pc runs on vista and yes the UAC is disabled.
    Each time i reinstalled everything even ME2 gold edition + patch 1.5
    Before i played tatw up to patch 1.4 never had a problem.
    If anyone could help i would be grateful.
    qart hadasht

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast