Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TATW Links For Mod & All Patches & Instuctions How to Install !!!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: TATW Links For Mod & All Patches & Instuctions How to Install !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legolose View Post
    Yeah but you dont realize how many people on here and on Moddb ask for detailed "How to install" help and where to get all the patches at, so I decided to make one for them
    I know exactly what you mean. I did something just like this for Call of Warhammer, and it helped a lot of people with installation (granted the few that still needed help with the full install, but I'm always gald to help). I think this should be stickied. If not, it should at the very least be moved to the bugs thread and stickied there as this is a very important thread in order to get the game to work.

I for one rep you for your hard work and dedication to the community. Thanks for the help.

+rep

My goodness, that first download is 1.4 GB! It's going to take two hours, but may be worth it, thank you for this topic. I'm watching DirectTV channel 239 T101 showing Juliette Lewis and the New Romantiques at the Bat Bar. This is extraordinarily bad, she thinks she is Janis Joplin and Jefferson Airplane. This is what I'm willing to go through while the mod part 1 and part 2 downloads. Are there any submods for Third Age?

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Haha lol God be with you.

Theres a good few submods check here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredSergeant View Post
    My goodness, that first download is 1.4 GB! It's going to take two hours, but may be worth it. Are there any submods for Third Age?
    Yeah you should have seen the rush when the mod go released it was a madhouse here it took me like a half a day just to get the first part because of the overload on there server To answer your second question ..Yes there are plenty of submods just go here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1154
    I KNOW MY NAME IS supposed TO BE MISPELLED
    Please leave your name if you give me rep, so I can rep you back thanks

Default TATW Download Total

Thank you! Finally, I want to post this as a testament of our desire for TATW.

TATW Parts 1 & 2 plus Hotfix
    1.40 GB

1.1 Patch
    384 MB

1.2 Patch
    751 MB

1.3 Patch
    155 MB

1.4 Patch
    385 MB

1.4.1 Patch
    1.87 MB

M2TW 1.2 Patch
    613 MB

M2TW 1.3 Patch
    546 MB

M2TW Kingdoms 1.5 Patch
    116 MB

Total
    4.35 GB

This is, by far, the most I've downloaded in my life. Even the aggregate of the mods for FCOM for Oblivion don't come close. And thank goodness that's over. Now I am going to install TATW and it will be the holiest of rituals. And if it installs and plays successfully, then goodbye ETW. And NTW will have to wait.

EDIT:
    I forgot to count M2TW 1.2 Patch. That file is needed to apply the M2TW 1.3 Patch. Total updated.
    Last edited by ArmoredSergeant; March 08, 2010 at 03:18 AM.

Muffer Nl's Avatar Praefectus

I decided I wanted some monty python -> 15.1 GB....
    Total amount of downloaded files -> 470GB...

i think im in love with this mod...
    everything that has to do with lotr ,i love em

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    i think im in love with this mod...
    everything that has to do with lotr ,i love em
    Same here

Thats why I play this and LOTR Online

Same here

Thats why I play this and LOTR Online
    lotro? the mmorpg? i saw some photos but i didnt like it very much..

My Picture Gallery

lotro? the mmorpg? i saw some photos but i didnt like it very much..
    Yeah its pretty adictive, used the 10 day free pass just to see how it was and ended up buying the life time subscibtion "$199" Now I,m hooked and been playing it none stop since November

Clannad VN for me...
    Oh and ofc. lot's of Anime and Manga, in the bus that is. At home and school it's all work...

Danny_K_1's Avatar Praefectus

Yeah its pretty adictive, used the 10 day free pass just to see how it was and ended up buying the life time subscibtion "$199" Now I,m hooked and been playing it none stop since November
    FFS you must really like it lol.

Awesome. For a layman like me, this is really useful. Yes, I could have figured it out by myself, but this makes it an effortless experience. Its especially useful for those of us that want to wipe the slate clean and start with a fresh install.

this is perhaps the only lotr "thing" i dont like..

My Picture Gallery

this is perhaps the only lotr "thing" i dont like..
    What pay for it or the game concept, because I thought I would never pay money to play a game but like I said once I started playing it and it really amazed me how lore orented this game is, plus how vast they made Middle Earth on there I mean its so freakin large that I havent even been to 1/3 of the places yet in the game And I'm on the 47th level

Back on Topic though when the 1.5 patch comes out I will update this
    Last edited by Legolose; March 10, 2010 at 07:40 AM.

I don't know if i have updated med 2 or kingdoms. But tatw 1.4.1 works fine is there any way i can check? Or would i already have to have it for the mod to work in which case i guess i would... But i know little of the updates and what not.. Need clarification.

The mod works with both kingdoms 1.4 and 1.5. Kingdoms also automatically updates the original M2TW to 1.3.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Maxamus View Post
    I don't know if i have updated med 2 or kingdoms. But tatw 1.4.1 works fine is there any way i can check? Or would i already have to have it for the mod to work in which case i guess i would... But i know little of the updates and what not.. Need clarification.
    If you go to the options menu the version should appear in the top right corner
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Great sig by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Muffer Nl View Post
    The mod works with both kingdoms 1.4 and 1.5.
    But I thought there was a major bug if you didnt update to the 1.5 for Kingdoms, I think it had something to do with Mordor dieing off to quick or something

OfficerJohn's Avatar Domesticus

But I thought there was a major bug if you didnt update to the 1.5 for Kingdoms, I think it had something to do with Mordor dieing off to quick or something
    Wrong, that bug was there for other reasons, and it's now gone.
    So just enjoy your 1.4itry!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast