READ THIS FOR APOLLO'S SAKE
Aristeia is technically a beta so expect some bugs, but if CA can release betas and call them full releases it is good enough for me.
If you choose to use the 6 turn per year script you will have to exit the game every time you want to load or start a new campaign.
THIS MOD REQUIRES RTW - ALEXANDER TO WORK
(note - if you have the steam version please read this topic)
1) Download the mod from the following links:-
2) Install the mod to your "Rome - Total War" folder, usually located within your 'activision' or 'creative assembly' folders depending on what version of RTW you have.
3) Play the mod through the link generated on your desktop after installation.
4) Come back to these forums with your feedback, screen-shots or any bugs you find after consulting the FAQ and Known Issues list, both of which I recommend you read while the download is in progress.
5) If you like the mod, feel free to rep me and the team
6) Enjoy the mod! - I recommend saving before every battle where there are re-enforcements.
WARNING - If you use the auto-detect settings button then you may knock off the one-man units. If this happens navigate to your preferences file and change the unit_size property back to 40.
If you come across any bugs when playing the game please post them in our 'bug thread'.
If you have problems with the installation process please post in the 'installation problems' thread.