Thread: big crash after reinstall

Default big crash after reinstall

sorry here but its very important for me

i reinstall mod on method holy. after this i added his folder text and my file campaing_script where is non win attacker (earlier i had this too)
    and
    game run but any save working
    please help

my log, please download (=pobierz)

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/system-log-txt-000aeaav096u

Default Re: big crash after reinstall

i saw part of solution

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Here are 6 files that I've worked on during last two days and changed some things:
    - expanded.txt (Dwarven Fort instead of Fleet, Sylvania's pros and cons translated and few minor changes),
    - event_titles.txt (The Evil Armies Grow changed to The Sigmarite Armies Grow plus all info about Pope, Christianity, Islam etc changed to proper WFB names)
    - event_strings.txt (I've re-written my changes about the Pope, Christianity, Islam etc to make them more grammatical and lexical)
    - rebel_faction_descr.txt (now in English)
    - strat.txt (again all info about real religion changed to the WFB ones)
    - tooltips.txt (the same)

All in all there shouldn't be any references to our world but if you find any please pm me so I'll change that. All references to Empire faith go to Sigmar but if you don't like him (Ulric, Morr or other deity is your number 1, fell free to change that). It was simply easier for me to stick to only one god - the main one.

I've played a couple of turns with Empire factions and Orcs and load save games and it works fine but remember to make backups for those files and their strings.bin. Better be safe than sorry.

EDIT

maybe i found.
    i reinstall all, and take from #575 text folder holy and than added #578 and #590 sollution and working.
    after added this files admiral i have ctd when loading any save

this files:
    here appears to be a unit that does not have its unit description. Just copy this into your export_units.txt:

{tortoise_ram_DE}Dark Elves with ram
    {tortoise_ram_DE_descr}Dark Elves with ram
    {tortoise_ram_DE_descr_short}Dark Elves with ram
    Attached Files
    expanded.txt (163.2 KB, 34 views) event_titles.txt (19.6 KB, 33 views) event_strings.txt (598.3 KB, 33 views) rebel_faction_descr.txt (648 Bytes, 33 views) strat.txt (186.8 KB, 32 views) tooltips.txt (57.4 KB, 30 views)

from post about translation