Thread: Medieval total war 2 Install help Downloaded from Gamestop

Default Medieval total war 2 Install help Downloaded from Gamestop

Yes, i downloaded MTW2 from Gamestop... DOwnload went fine... then when i went to install it said i needed more files to complete the download so i clicked yes and it started to download but wouldnt download this file... MedievalIITotalwar_Mov.001, and it wouldnt download... so i finally got tech support to email me back they sent me 3 links to download that file and the Data.003 and Snd.002 files so i downloaded all 3 and i put them in the same folder and made sure they were saved as .003.002.001 and not as .zip like instructed... there all 3 in (C)/public/public downloads/ folder... so i go to install and the installer isnt seeing that i have the files... so it still does same thing sayinh i need to download the Mov.001 and it wont download... i also tried putting them in the same folder as the .exe folder... so if possible can anyone help?!?!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Medieval total war 2 Install help Downloaded from Gamestop

Since it's a download instead of discs, I have to refer you back to the one you downloaded from - Gamestop. If you wish put in a ticket with Sega support as to why. We cannot help you here.

I'll give you this tip: DO NOT EVER DOWNLOAD GAMES FROM SITES!!

Buy the original discs! They will work 99% and you will get support!

What are the links to those files? I absolutly HATE this! You cant use a download manager, its a huge file! I spent hours downloading with it only failing and I had to start over again!

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

I know absolutely nothing about Gamestop's download policies nor any of their links. You are going to have to go to their site, jump through their menues, fill out a support ticket and whatever else their policy is.

We cannot help you with Gamespot here.